What are auto-tracking cameras?
Auto-Tracking cameras are ideal for creating dynamic live and recorded content without the added cost and complexity of camera crews and video equipment. BZBGEAR’s auto-tracking cameras provide Pan, Tilt, and Zoom functions for following the instructor or presenter as they change positions in the designated auto-tracking perimeter.
BZBGEAR offers auto-tracking solutions for applications such as education instruction, fitness instruction, musical performances, speakers, houses of worship and other individual instructional practices. Contact a BZBGEAR representative to discuss which option works best for your situation.
Benefits of auto-tracking cameras
As mentioned above, an auto-tracking camera will save you time and money, but there are other aspects of having one that will change the way you film content forever
When filming content in front of a stationary camera, you must stay within one frame the entire time, unless you intend to walk off camera. This limitation adds a barrier to how interactive and engaging your content can be; especially if you are giving demonstrations and presentations. With an auto tracking camera, you will be able to walk side to side, move upwards or downwards, and come closer or further away from the camera while still remaining in the frame.
Automate Camera Operations
Auto-tracking cameras can switch back and forth from auto-tracking mode to manual control mode. This allows users to automate camera operations on a whim whenever they need to shift gears to focus on other tasks.
The different modes of auto-tracking
As mentioned above, an auto-tracking camera will save you time and money, but there is another aspect of having one that will change the way you film content forever.
Zone Tracking can be set to track a specific area providing a clear, smooth representation of what's being shown behind the presenter such as a whiteboard.
Auto-tracking camera workflows
With the additional USB, LAN, HDMI, and SDI video outputs, our auto-tracking cameras can be integrated into a number of software applications and video systems such as:
- Production Software: vMix, OBS Studio, TriCaster + More
- Network Based Production Software: Our BG-ADAMO-4KND is NDI|HX3 certified, enabling audio/video over IP streaming plus access to the extensive NDI 5.5 toolkit.
- Similarly, the BG-ADAMO-4KDA is Dante AV-H compatible, enabling audio/video over IP streaming plus access to the Dante Controller and other compatible software by Audiante.
- Video Conferencing Application: Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Skype + More
- Live Streaming Applications: YouTube, Twitch, Facebook + More
- Software for Education: Google Classrooms, Zoom, Google Meet + More