The BG-PSC11X2-HDBT is an eleven input multi-format video presentation switcher with two HDMI outputs. This versatile switcher supports resolutions up to 4K@30Hz and is designed for use in control centers, auditoriums, and other situations requiring both current and legacy devices to be connected to 4K displays.
With HDBaseT inputs and outputs, the BG-PSC11X2-HDBT can connect to distant sources and displays. The integrated scaler can take resolutions as low as 640x480 and convert them to 1920x1080@60Hz for compatibility with modern displays.
The BG-PSC11X2-HDBT has eleven video inputs, including four HDMI, one HDBaseT, four VGA, one component (YPbPr), and one composite AV. All inputs are paired with 3.5mm stereo audio inputs. Outputs include one HDMI, one HDBaseT, one digital coax, and one 3.5mm stereo audio.
With its switchable digital bypass output, the BG-PSC11X2-HDBT provides support for 4K@60Hz sources. The HDBaseT input and output allow devices to be connected at distances up to 330 feet. Audio embedding is available via the multiple 3.5mm inputs and outputs, and extraction is supported via the digital coax and 3.5mm audio outputs. Dual LAN connections provide an additional connection point for networked devices.
The BG-PSC11X2-HDBT can be used in both standard and dual switcher modes. This allows it to function as an 11:1x2 multi-output switcher or as a combination 5x1 HDMI switcher and 11x1 HDBaseT switcher, offering an unparalleled degree of flexibility.
Control options for the BG-PSC11X2-HDBT include the front panel buttons, included IR remote, RS-232, and IP commands. IR passthrough provides enhanced connectivity with IR distribution and third-party control systems. The integrated EDID management dip switches to provide stable HDMI connectivity and reliable switching.
4K SupportTransmit resolutions up to 4K@30Hz
HDBaseT1x input, 1x output, transmits up to 330ft/100m over Cat6
11 Inputs4x HDMI, 4x VGA, 1x Component, 1x Composite, 1x HDBaseT
Multiple Control OptionsControllable via front panel, IR, TCP/IP or RS-232
Audio Embedding/ExtractingOutput audio via analog or S/PDIF connections
ScalingAble to scale from 640x480 to 1920x1080@60Hz
- Switch & Scale 11-inputs to 2 HD/UHD displays
- Built in Ethernet Hub
- 2 simultaneous outputs (1x HDMI, 1x HDBaseT), bypass and scaled formatted output selectable
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Dual mode selectable (1x2 Splitter Mode and 5x1 & 11x1 Dual Switcher Mode)
- Front-panel LCD display for status feedback
|Video Input Connectors:||4x HDMI Type A, 4x VGA, 1x RJ45, 1xYPbPr, 1x AV|
|Video Output Connectors:||1x HDMI Type A, 1x RJ45|
|Audio Input Connectors:||11x 3.5mm stereo jack|
|Audio Output Connectors:||1x 3.5mm stereo jack, 1x RCA (SPDIF)|
|RS-232 serial port:||1x DB 9 connector, 1x 3 phoenix terminal|
|IR Input ports:||2x 3.5mm stereo jack|
|IR Output ports:||1x 3.5mm mono jack|
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||17.2” x 8.86" x 1.73” [438mm x 225mm x 44mm]|
|Shipping Weight:||2.65lbs [1.2Kg]|
|Operating Temperature:||32°F to 104°F / 0°C to 40°C|
|Storage Temperature :||-4°F to 140°F / -20°C to 60°C|
|Power Supply:||DC 12V/5A|
- 1x BG-PSC11X2-HDBT
- 1x 12V/5A power supply
- 1x Remote control
- 3x IR Emitter
- 4x IR Receiver
- 1x Rack-mounting ears
- LCD display: It shows the status of input-to-output selection, EDID info, and the other information.
- IR receiver window: Receive the IR from the remote control.
- Dual switcher LED indicator: When the LED is lit, dual switcher mode is on.
- Mode button: Press to set Dual Switcher mode ON/OFF.
- HDBT input selection button: Press to select the output 1 from the HDBT input working as a 4k 5x1 switcher.
- HDMI input 1-4 selection buttons: Press to select the output 1 from 1 to 4 working as a 4k 5x1 switcher.
- Format set button: Press to set the resolution for the output.
- Menu button: Press to enter EDID set, volume setting or F/W information.
- Up selection button: Press to change the segment's value.
- Down selection button: Press to change the segment's value.
- Enter button: Press to confirm the settings.
- Power LED indicator: Indicate the status of power.
- Embed LED indicator: When the LED is lit, embed mode is on. When the embed mode is on, the L/R In will be embedded into the HDMI outputs.
- L/R In selection button: Press to embed L/R audio to the HDMI output.
- HDBT input selection button: Press to select HDBT input.
- HDMI input selection button 1-4: Press to select the input from 1 to 4.
- VGA input selection button: Press to select VGA input.
- YPbPr input selection button: Press to select YPbPr input.
- AV input selection button: Press to select AV input.
- ESC: Press to quit EDID set mode.
- VGA input 1 to 4: VGA input 1 to 4 with L/R audio input.
- L/R In 1 to 4: Connect to additional audio input to embed to HDMI output 1 to 4.
- AV input: AV input with L/R audio input.
- YPbPr input: YPbPr input with L/R audio input.
- TCP/IP: Connect to Ethernet for control.
- RS232 port: DB9 connector for local control only.
- DIP switcher: EDID settings.
- IR RX and IR TX: IR RX: Connect to the IR receiver cable.
IR TX: Connect to IR emitter cable.
- Phoenix terminal: Work with HDBT Transmitter / Receiver for RS232 pass through.
- Ethernet ports: Connect to Ethernet. (Embedded Ethernet hub).
- Coaxial audio output: It will always follow HDMI output 2.
- L/R audio output: It will always follow HDMI output 2.
- HDMI output: Connect to HDTV.
- HDBT output: Connect to HDBT class A receiver.
- HDBT input: Connect to HDBT class A transmitter.
- HDMI input 1-4: Connect to HDMI sources.
- L/R In: Connect to Global Audio Input to embed to both HDMI outputs.
- IR Ext.: Connect to the IR receiver cable.
- DC 12V: Connect to 12V/5A power supply.