The BG-PSC7X2 multi-function presentation switcher provides users with a variety of inputs, allowing numerous devices to be displayed on a single HDMI display. Supporting input signals up to [email protected], this unit is also equipped with an integrated scaler which allows resolutions as low as 640 x 480 to be scaled up to [email protected]
The powerful dual-switcher mode allows the BG-PSC7X2 to simultaneously function as a 4x1 4K HDMI switcher and a 7x1 1080P multi-format switcher. Featuring audio embedding, de-embedding, and supporting variety of input connections, this unit is an effective solution for use in auditoriums, classrooms, and conference rooms.
The BG-PSC7X2 is equipped with seven inputs including four HDMI, one VGA, one component (YPbPr), and one composite A/V. The VGA input is paired with a 3.5mm audio input. Two mirrored HDMI outputs provide connections for dual displays. Equipped with one digital coax and one RCA line output, the BG-PSC7X2 provides audio de-embedding for connection to external audio systems. The digital bypass circuit allows [email protected] 4:4:4 sources to be displayed.
The BG-PSC7X2 can be operated via the front panel buttons, included IR remote, or RS-232, commands. The LCD menu display provides access to EDID management settings to ensure stable signals and reliable switching. Scaler settings and audio format settings can also be adjusted, providing a high degree of flexibility for installation. An IR input port allows integration with IR distribution and third-party control systems.
- Auto-Scaling - Accepts input resolutions up to [email protected], outputs scale to 1080P
- Multiple Control Options - Front panel, IR, RS-232, TCP/IP
- Audio Support - Embed or De-Embed audio signals
|Video Input Connectors:||4x HDMI Type A, 1x VGA, 1xYPbPr, 1x AV|
|Video Output Connectors:||2x HDMI Type A|
|Audio Input Connectors:||2x 3.5mm stereo jack, 4x RCA (2 x L/R)|
|Audio Output Connectors:||1x 3.5mm stereo jack, 1x RCA (SPDIF)|
|RS-232 serial port:||1x DB 9 connector|
|IR Input ports:||1x 3.5mm stereo jack|
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||12.7″ x 5.3″ x 1.7″ [323mm x 135mm x 44mm]|
|Shipping Weight:||2.65lbs [1.2Kg]|
|Operating Temperature:||32°F to 104°F / 0°C to 40°C|
|Storage Temperature :||-4°F to 140°F / -20°C to 60°C|
|Power Supply:||DC 5V/2A|
- 1x BG-PSC7X2
- 1x 5V/2A power supply
- 1x Remote control
- 1x IR Receiver
- 1x Mounting kit
LCD display: It shows the status of input-to-output selection, EDID info, and other information.
IR receiver window: Receive the IR from the remote control.
Dual switcher LED indicator: When the LED is lit, dual switcher mode is on.
Mode button: Press to set Dual Switcher mode ON/OFF.
HDMI input 1-4 selection buttons: Press to select the input 1 to 4 working as a 4K 4×1 switcher.
Format set button: Press to set the resolution for the output.
Menu button: Press to enter EDID set, volume setting or F/W information.
Up selection button: Press to change the segment’s value.
Enter button: Press to confirm the settings.
Power LED indicator: Indicate the status of power.
Embed LED indicator: When the LED is lit, embed mode is on. When the embed mode is on, the L/R In will be embedded into the HDMI outputs.
L/R in selection button: Press to embed L/R audio to the HDMI output.
HDMI input selection button 1-4: Press to select the input from 1 to 4.
VGA input selection button: Press to select VGA input.
YPbPr input selection button: Press to select YPbPr input.
AV input selection button: Press to select AV input.
- Down selection button: Press to change the segment’s value.
- ESC: Press to quit EDID set mode.
- USB Upgrade port: Used to upgrade the Scaler built-in BG-PSC7X2.
- Audio output: It has coaxial and L/R outputs, the audio outputs will always follow HDMI output 2.
- VGA input: VGA input with L/R audio input.
- AV input: AV input with L/R audio input.
- YPbPr input: YPbPr input with L/R audio input.
- HDMI outputs: 2x HDMI output.
- HDMI input 1-4: Connect to HDMI sources.
- L/R In: Connect to additional audio input to embed to HDMI output.
- RS232 port: DB9 connector.
- IR Ext.: Connect to the IR receiver cable.
- DC 5V: Connect to 5V/2A power supply.
- Power switch: Power on/off the unit.