4x4 4K UHD 18Gbps HDMI and HDBaseT Matrix Switch with Bi-directional IR/Advance EDID and Downscaling
Introducing BG-UM44-150L-KIT HDMI Matrix Switcher and Extender - a powerful device that lets you easily connect up to four HDMI sources to an eight displays! With four HDMI outputs mirrored to four HDBaseT outputs, the extender allows you to transmit video signals over longer distances than a standard HDMI cable. For instance, with 1080p resolution, the signal can travel up to 492ft / 150m, and 394ft / 120m at 4K, giving you plenty of flexibility when it comes to your setup.
This matrix is packed with features that ensure an exceptional viewing experience. It supports a maximum resolution of 4K@60Hz (YUV 4:4:4) on all HDMI and HDBaseT ports and has a maximum bandwidth of 18Gbps, guaranteeing a pure signal transfer for maximum image quality. The device also utilizes HDMI 2.0b and HDCP 2.2 / HDCP 1.x compliant.
In addition to these features, this HDMI Matrix Switcher allows you to downscale video from 4K to 1080p if needed for each output port. It supports power over cable on all HDBaseT ports, eliminating the need for an external power supply at the HDBaseT receiver.
The device's HDMI audio pass-through capability enables you to handle high-quality sound up to 7.1 CH HD audio. With support for various audio codecs, including LPCM, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio, you can rest assured that your audio will be as crisp and clear as your video. You can even de-embed audio from the unit via analog and digital coax ports to use with external audio systems.
The BG-UM44-150L-KIT offers a range of control options to make your life easier. It can be controlled via buttons on the front panel, an IR remote, RS-232, LAN, web GUI, and our free BG-Switch-Control iOS/Android/PC/MAC application. The device also supports advanced EDID management and CEC control, ensuring seamless integration with your existing setup. Bi-directional IR matrix routing is also supported, making it simple to remote control the currently selected video source, as well as the displays from the source location. Say goodbye to messy cords and complicated setups, and hello to a powerful, versatile, and easy-to-use BG-UM44-150L-KIT!
Crystal Clear ImagesSupports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4
HDCP 2.2High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection Supported
4x4 Video MatrixView Any Source on Any Display
HDBaseTExtend 4K signals up to 394 feet (120m)
Multiple Control OptionsFront panel buttons, RS232, IR, CEC, IP, and Web GUI
HDRDolby Vision, HDR10+, and HLG support
- 4 HDMI inputs, 4 HDMI & HDBaseT mirrored outputs
- 4K->1080P downscaling for each output port
- HDMI audio pass-through up to 7.1CH HD audio (LPCM, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio)
- Supports IR matrix
- Audio de-embedding is supported via analog and coax ports
- 24V PoC on all HDBaseT ports
|HDMI Compliance||HDMI 2.0b|
|HDCP Compliance||HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.x|
|Video Resolution||Up to 4K2K@50/60Hz (4:4:4)|
|Color Space||RGB 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:4:4/4:2:2/4:2:0|
|Color Depth||8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit (1080p@60Hz)
8-bit (4K2K@60Hz YUV4:4:4)
8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit (4K2K@60Hz YCbCr 4:2:2/4:2:0）
|HDR||HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, HLG|
|HDMI Audio Formats||LPCM 2.0/2.1/5.1/6.1/7.1, Dolby Digital, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus(DD+), DTS-ES, DTS HD Master, DTS HD-HRA, DTS-X|
|Coax Audio Formats||PCM 2.0, Dolby Digital / Plus, DTS 2.0/5.1|
|THD+N Ratio||<0.1%（V_max） 0.001%~0.01%（V_best）|
|Frequency Response||20Hz~20kHz ±0.5dB|
|ESD Protection||Human-body Model:
±8kV (Air-gap discharge) , ±4kV (Contact discharge)
4 x HDMI Type A [19-pin female]
4 x HDMI Type A [19-pin female]
4 x HDBaseT port [RJ45]
4 x Coaxial audio [3.5mm Stereo Mini-jack]
4 x balanced analog audio [5-pin Phoenix connector]
5 x IR IN [3.5mm Stereo Mini-jack]
5 x IR OUT [3.5mm Stereo Mini-jack]
1 x TCP/IP [RJ45]
1 x RS-232 [D-Sub 9]
1 x HDBT IN [RJ45, 8-pin female]
1 x HDMI Type A [19-pin female]
1 x AUDIO OUT [3.5mm Stereo Mini-jack]
1 x IR IN [3.5mm Stereo Mini-jack]
1 x IR OUT [3.5mm Stereo Mini-jack]
1 x RS-232 [3-pin Phoenix connector]
1 x SERVICE [Mini-USB, Update port]
|Dimensions||Matrix: 17.3" (W) x 7.9" (D) x 1.8” (H) [440mm (W) x 200mm (D) x 44.5mm (H)]
Receiver: 5.5" (W) x 2.6" (D) x 0.7" (H) [140mm (W) x 65mm (D) x 18mm (H)]
|Weight||Matrix: 6.8lbs [3.1Kg], Receiver: 0.34lbs [155g]|
|Power Supply||AC 100 - 240V 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||60W (Max)|
|Operating Temperature||32°F ~ 104°F / 0°C ~ 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-4°F ~ 140°F / -20°C ~ 60°C|
|Relative Humidity||20~90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Resolution / Distance||4K60 - Feet / Meters|
|CAT5e/6/7||492ft / 150M|
|Resolution / Cable length||4K60 - Feet / Meters||4K30 - Feet / Meters||1080P60 - Feet / Meters|
|HDMI IN / OUT||16ft / 5M||32ft / 10M||50ft / 15M|
|The use of “Premium High Speed HDMI” cable is highly recommended.|
- 1 x 18Gbps 4x4 HDBaseT(150M) Matrix
- 4 x HDBaseT Receiver
- 1 x Matrix IR Remote
- 1 x 100~240V AC 50/60Hz Power cable
- 1 x RS-232 serial cable (1.5 meters, male to female head)
- 4 x 3-pin Phoenix Connector & 4 x 5-pin Phoenix Connector
- 5 x IR Blaster cable (1.5 meters)
- 5 x IR Receiver cable (1.5 meters)
- 10 x Mounting Ear (Matrix and Receiver)
- 1 x User Manual
- OLED screen: Display matrix switching status, input / output port, EDID, Baud rate, IP Address.
- Power LED: The LED will illuminate in green when the product is working normally, and red when the product is on standby.
- OUTPUT / INPUT buttons: Press an output button (1-4) first and then press an input button (1-4) to select the corresponding input source for the output port.
- MENU / ENTER / UP /DOWN: Use the menu to adjust EDID Settings, Baud rate settings, IP Address Check.
- POWER button: Press and hold the POWER button for 3 seconds to enter the standby mode, then press the button again to wake up the device.
- IR Window: IR receiver window, it only receives the IR remote signal from this product.
- LOCK button: Press the LOCK button to lock front panel buttons (Except the power button); Press the button again to unlock.
- IR IN (1/2/3/4/ ALL) ports: Connect to the IR receiver cable, the IR receive signal will emit to the “IR OUT” port of the HDBaseT Receiver.
- IR OUT (1/2/3/4/ ALL) ports: Connect to IR blaster cable, the IR emit signal is from the “IR IN” port of the HDBaseT Receiver.
- AUDIO OUT (1-4) ports: 4 groups of coaxial and balanced analog audio mirrored output ports. AUDIO OUT (1-4) follows the video output of OUTPUT (1-4) ports.
- GND: Connect the housing to the ground.
- POWER input: Power port: Connect to 100~240V AC 50/60Hz power cable.
Power switch: Press the switch to turn on/off the power.
- OUTPUT (1-4) ports: HDMI output ports, connect to HDMI display devices such as TVs or monitors with HDMI cables. HDBT mirrored output ports, connect to HDBaseT Receiver via CAT cable.
- INPUT (1-4) ports: HDMI input ports, connect to HDMI source device with an HDMI cable.
- CONTROL ports: TCP/IP: The link port for TCP/IP control. Connect to an active Ethernet link with an RJ45 cable.
RS-232: Command control port. Connect to a PC or control system with a D-Sub 9-pin cable to control the Matrix.
- Power LED: Red LED will be on when the receiver is powered on.
- SERVICE port: Firmware update port.
- DC 24V: DC 24V/1A power supply input port.
Note: The Matrix supports POC function.
- HDBT IN: RJ45 connector for connecting the HDBT OUTPUT port of Matrix with a CAT cable.
- Connection Signal Indicator lamp: Solid: Matrix and Receiver are in good connection status.
Flashing: Matrix and Receiver are in poor connection status.
Dark: Matrix and Receiver are not connected.
- Data Signal Indicator: Solid: HDMI signal with HDCP.
Flashing: HDMI signal without HDCP.
Dark: No HDMI signal.
- HDMI OUT: HDMI output port, connect to HDMI display device such as TV or monitor with HDMI cable.
- AUDIO OUT: Analog audio output port. The audio is extracted from the HDMI signal.
- IR IN: Connect to the IR receiver cable, the IR receive signal will emit to the “IR OUT” port of the Matrix.
- IR OUT: Connect to IR blaster cable, the IR emit signal is from the “IR IN” port of the Matrix.
- RS-232: Connect to a PC or control system with a 3-pin phoenix connector cable to transmit commands between the Matrix and the HDBaseT Receiver.