The BG-UHD-DA1X24 is a twenty-four port 4K HDMI splitter. Providing connectivity for up to twenty-four 4K displays, this device is perfect for large restaurants, bars, and retail spaces with multiple displays sharing a common video feed.
Connectivity & Features
The BG-UHD-DA1X24 supports a maximum input resolution of 4K@60Hz 4:4:4. It is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports enhanced video formats including HDR 10 and Dolby Vision. With active optical cable (AOC) HDMI support, this device can be used with long-distance AOC HDMI cable runs of up to 165 feet.
The auto-downscaling function of the BG-UHD-DA1X24 provides compatibility with legacy 1080P displays. This helps eliminate compatibility issues and helps the device play nice with lower resolution screens. The device is also HDCP 2.2 compliant. When used with compatible displays, the HDMI CEC control function of the BG-UHD-DA1X24 can control power on and off for connected displays.
A set of DIP switches provide EDID management to stabilize the signal for connected devices. An analog RCA output provides audio extraction for connection to an external audio system. Essential system commands including EDID, HDCP, scaler settings, and reboot can be performed remotely via the RS232 input.
Crystal Clear ImagesImages with resolutions up to 4K@60Hz
Multiple OutputsRoute once source to as many as 24 HDMI outputs
DownscalingAutomatic downscaling to 1080p for legacy displays
DurableSturdy metal structure built to withstand years of operation
HDCP 2.2High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection Supported
Audio De-embeddingDe-embed audio from HDMI and output via Stereo RCA
- Supports 4:4:4 8bit, HDR 10, and Dolby Vision
- Smart EDID management
- AOC HDMI supported for cable runs up to 165ft
|Input Connector||1x Type-A female HDMI|
|Input Video Resolution||Up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 8bit, HDR10, Dolby Vision|
|Output Connector||24x Type-A female HDMI|
|Output Video Resolution||Up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 8bit, HDR10, Dolby Vision, supports 4K to 1080p down-scaling|
|HDMI Output||Supports up to 5V100mA power for AOC cable|
|HDMI Audio Signal||LPCM 7.1 audio, Dolby Atmos®, Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Digital® Plus, DTS:X™, and DTS-HD® Master Audio™ pass-through.|
|Analog Audio Output|
|Output Connector||1x RCA (L+R)|
|Frequency Response||20Hz~20kHz, ±1dB|
|Max output level||2.0Vrms ± 0.5dB. 2V=16dB headroom above-10dBV (316mV) nominal consumer line level signal|
|THD+N||< 0.05%, 20Hz~20kHz bandwidth, 1kHz sine at 0dBFS level (or max level)|
|SNR||> 80dB, 20Hz~20kHz bandwidth|
|Crosstalk isolation||< -80dB, 10kHz sine at 0dBFS level (or max level before clipping)|
|L-R level deviation||< 0.05dB, 1kHz sine at 0dBFS level (or max level before clipping)|
|Output load capability||1Kohm and higher (supports 10x paralleled 10Kohm loads)|
|Noise Level||- 80dB|
|Control Port||1x EDID Switch, 1x FW, 1x RS232|
|Control Connector||1x 4-pin DIP switch, 1x Micro-USB, 1x Female DB9|
|Operation Temperature||23°F ~ 131°F / -5°C ~ +55°C|
|Storage Temperature||-13°F ~ 158°F / -25°C ~ +70°C|
|External Power Supply||Input: AC 100~240V, 50/60Hz; Output: 24V DC 1.25A|
|Power Consumption||29W (Max)|
|Dimension (W*H*D)||14.2” x 1.6” x 4.9" [360mm x 40mm x 125mm]|
|Net Weight||3.2lbs [1.44Kg]|
- 1x 24 Splitter
- 2x Mounting Ears with 4 Screws
- 4x Plastic Cushions
- 1x RS232 Cable (Female DB9 to Male DB9)
- 1x Power Adapter (24V DC, 1.25A)
- 1x User manual
- POWER SWITCH: Power on/off the splitter.
- POWER LED: Illuminates red when the device is powered on.
- INPUT LED: Illuminates green when an HDMI input is detected.
- OUTPUT LEDs (1-24): Illuminates green when an HDMI output on the corresponding channel is selected.
- EDID: 4-pin DIP switch for EDID setting and HDCP mode selection.
- FW: Micro-USB port for firmware upgrade.
- INPUT: Connect HDMI source.
- OUTPUTS: Total twenty four HDMI outputs to connect HDMI displays.
- AUDIO OUT: Connect audio device (e.g. amplifier) for audio de-embedding from HDMI input.
- RS232: Connect a control device (e.g. PC) to control the splitter by sending RS232 commands.
- DC 24V: DC connector for the power adapter connection.