The BG-UHD-DA2X8 is an 8-way 4K HDMI splitter with two inputs. With a maximum resolution of 4K@60Hz, this unit makes it easy for users to share two 4K sources with up to 8 displays. This device is a simple, cost-effective solution for restaurants, bars, and retail spaces.
CONNECTIVITY & FEATURES
The BG-UHD-DA2X8 supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4). This device is also compliant with HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0. With the automatic 4K to 1080P downscaling feature, legacy displays can easily be integrated with no extra setup required. The integrated equalizer ensures stable signal is sent to all outputs, while the EDID management provides stable HDMI connections to all displays.
Audio Extraction is provided via the stereo RCA and Toslink connections, allowing the BG-UHD-DA2X8 to be connected to an external audio system. CEC control allows the splitter to turn compatible displays on, off, and adjust volume levels for easy centralized control.
4K SupportSupports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz with 4:4:4 Chroma sampling
Video ScalingSupports 4K to 1080p down-scaling
Customizable EDIDEliminates HDMI connection issues
Volume ControlEasily adjust audio output signal levels
Dual InputEasily toggle between sources
Audio De-EmbeddingFeatures RCA Stereo and Toslink outputs
- HDMI inputs support HDCP 2.2 and the outputs support HDCP 1.4
- 18Gbps high bandwidth
- Built-in equalizer for signal enhancement to avoid signal attenuation in transmission
- Supports CEC control to turn on/off displays and adjust their volume
- Provides LEDs to indicate the current operating status and to assist troubleshooting and installation
- Firmware upgrade by Micro-USB port
|Input Connector||2x Female type-A HDMI|
|HDMI Input Resolution||Up to 4Kx2K@60Hz 4:4:4 8bit|
|Output Connector||8x Female type-A HDMI|
|HDMI Output Resolution||Up to 4Kx2K@60Hz 4:4:4 8bit|
|De-embedded Output||1x AUDIO OUT, 1x SPDIF OUT|
|Output Connector||1x RCA (L/R) jack, 1x Toslink connector|
|HDMI Audio Format||LPCM 7.1 audio, Dolby Atmos®, Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Digital® Plus, DTS:X, and DTS-HD® Master Audio pass-through|
|Stereo Analog L/R Audio Format||PCM|
|Toslink Digital Audio Format||PCM, Dolby Digital, DTS, DTS-HD|
|Frequency Response||20Hz - 20KHz, ±3dB|
|Max Output Level||2.0Vrms ± 0.5dB. 2V = 16dB headroom above -10dBV (316mV) nominal consumer line level signal|
|THD+N||<0.05% (-80 dB), 20Hz - 20KHz bandwidth, 1KHz sine at 0dBFS level (or max level)|
|SNR||>80dB, 20Hz ~ 20KHz bandwidth|
|Crosstalk Isolation||>70dB, 10KHz sine at 0dBFS level (or max level before clipping)|
|L-R Level Deviation||< 0.3dB, 1KHz sine at 0dBFS level (or max level before clipping)|
|Frequency Response Deviation||<± 0.5 dB 20Hz ~ 20KHz|
|Output Load Capability||1Kohm and higher (supports 10x paralleled 10k ohm loads)|
|Stereo Channel Separation||>70dB@1kHz|
|Control Part||5x Control buttons, 1x EDID 3-pin DIP switch;
1x EDID 4-pin DIP switch, 1x Micro-USB port
|Operation Temperature||14°F ~ 131°F / -10°C ~ +55°C|
|Storage Temperature||-13°F ~ 158°F / -25°C ~ +70°C|
|Power Supply||Input:100V~240V AC; Output: 12V DC 1A|
|Dimension (W*H*D)||12.6” x 0.8" x 3.9” [324mm x 20mm x 100mm]|
|Net Weight||About 2lbs [900g]|
- 1x HDMI 2.0 2x8 Splitter
- 2x Mounting Ears with 4 Screws
- 4x Plastic Cushions
- 1x Power Adapter (12V DC 1A)
- 1x User Manual
- POWER LED: The LED illuminates red when power is supplied.
- OUTPUT LEDs: The LED illuminates green when there is HDMI output on the corresponding channel.
- SOURCE Button and LED: Press the button to switch to the next source device, and then the corresponding input LED will illuminate green.
- DISPLAY ON Button and LED: Press the button to turn on displays. The LED blinks green when pressed and will send a control signal.
- DISPLAY OFF Button and LED: Press the button to turn off displays. The LED blinks green when you press this button and sends a control signal.
- VOLUME DOWN/MUTE Button: Press the button to decrease the volume of displays. Press and hold this button at least three seconds to mute the displays.
- VOLUME UP Button: Press the button to increase the volume of displays or exit mute mode if the displays is already in the mute mode.
- EDID: 3-pin DIP Switch used to select lowest resolution, highest resolution, or preset which uses the dip switch panel on the rear.
- FW: Micro-USB port for firmware upgrade.
- INPUTS: Two type-A female HDMI input ports to connect HDMI sources.
- OUTPUTS: Eight type-A female HDMI output ports to connect HDMI displays.
- AUDIO OUT: RCA jack for stereo analog audio output.
- SPDIF OUT: Toslink connector for digital audio output.
- EDID: 4-pin DIP switch for EDID setting. Please refer to manual section 5 ‘EDID Management’ for more details.
- DC 12V: DC port to connect an AC power adapter.