The BG-UHD-DA1X16 is a sixteen port 4K HDMI splitter. Providing connectivity for up to sixteen 4K displays, this device is perfect for large restaurants, bars, and retail spaces with multiple displays sharing a common video feed.
Connectivity & Features
The BG-UHD-DA1X16 supports a maximum input resolution of [email protected] 4:4:4. It is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports enhanced video formats including HDR 10 and Dolby Vision. With active optical cable (AOC) HDMI support, this device can be used with long-distance AOC HDMI cable runs of up to 165 feet.
The auto-downscaling function of the BG-UHD-DA1X16 provides compatibility with legacy 1080P displays. This helps eliminate compatibility issues and helps the device play nice with lower resolution screens. The device is also HDCP 2.2 compliant. When used with compatible displays, the HDMI CEC control function of the BG-UHD-DA1X16 can control power on and off for connected displays.
A set of DIP switches provide EDID management to stabilize the signal for connected devices. An analog RCA output provides audio extraction for connection to an external audio system. Essential system commands including EDID, HDCP, scaler settings, and reboot can be performed remotely via the RS232 input.
- Supports 4:4:4 8bit, HDR 10, Dolby Vision
- Smart EDID management
- AOC HDMI supported for cable runs up to 165ft
|Input Connector||1x Type-A female HDMI|
|Input Video Resolution||Up to [email protected] 4:4:4 8bit, HDR10, Dolby Vision|
|Output Connector||16x Type-A female HDMI|
|Output Video Resolution||Up to [email protected] 4:4:4 8bit, HDR10, Dolby Vision, supports 4K to 1080p down-scaling.|
|HDMI Output||Supports up to 5V100mA power for AOC cable.|
|HDMI Audio Signal||LPCM 7.1 audio, Dolby Atmos®, Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Digital® Plus, DTS:X™, and DTS-HD® Master Audio™ pass-through.|
|Analog Audio Output|
|Output Connector||1x RCA (L+R)|
|Frequency Response||20Hz~20kHz, ±1dB|
|Max output level||2.0Vrms ± 0.5dB. 2V=16dB headroom above-10dBV (316mV) nominal consumer line level signal|
|THD+N||< 0.05%, 20Hz~20kHz bandwidth, 1kHz sine at 0dBFS level (or max level)|
|SNR||> 80dB, 20Hz~20kHz bandwidth|
|Crosstalk isolation||< -80dB, 10kHz sine at 0dBFS level (or max level before clipping)|
|L-R level deviation||< 0.05dB, 1kHz sine at 0dBFS level (or max level before clipping)|
|Output load capability||1Kohm and higher (supports 10x paralleled 10Kohm loads)|
|Noise Level||– 80dB|
|Control Port||1x EDID Switch, 1x FW, 1x RS232|
|Control Connector||1x 4-pin DIP switch, 1x Micro-USB, 1x Female DB9|
|Operation Temperature||23°F ~ 131°F / -5°C ~ +55°C|
|Storage Temperature||-13°F ~ 158°F / -25°C ~ +70°C|
|External Power Supply||Input: AC 100~240V, 50/60Hz; Output: 24V DC 1.25A|
|Power Consumption||26W (Max)|
|Dimension (W*H*D)||10.5″ x 1.6” x 4.9” [268mm x 40mm x 125mm]|
|Net Weight||2.5lbs [1.14Kg]|
- 1x 16 Splitter
- 2x Mounting Ears with 4 Screws
- 4x Plastic Cushions
- 1x RS232 Cable (Female DB9 to Male DB9)
- 1x Power Adapter (24V DC, 1.25A)
- 1x User manual
- POWER SWITCH: Power on/off the splitter.
- POWER LED: Illuminates red when the device is powered on.
- INPUT LED: Illuminates green when there is HDMI input.
- OUTPUT LEDs (1-16): Illuminates green when there is HDMI output on the corresponding channel.
- EDID: 4-pin DIP switch for EDID setting and HDCP mode selection.
- FW: Micro-USB port for firmware upgrade.
- INPUT: Connect HDMI source.
- OUTPUTS: Total sixteen HDMI outputs to connect HDMI displays.
- AUDIO OUT: Connect audio device (e.g. amplifier) for audio de-embedding from HDMI input.
- RS232: Connect a control device (e.g. PC) to control the splitter by sending RS232 commands.
- DC 24V: DC connector for the power adapter connection.