Designed for flexibility, reliability, and performance, BZBGEAR’s LVPTZ series cameras feature powerful lenses in 12X, 20X or 30X optical zoom. A robust selection of connections ensures compatibility with a wide range of equipment. Video with maximum resolution of 1080p60Hz is available simultaneously on HDMI, 3G-SDI and IP Streaming over LAN connection. Variable control options include RS232, RS485, IP, IR and WebGUI. Audio Embedding is available through the 3.5mm audio input jack directly to the IP streams.
Support of H.264/H.265 compression codecs and RTMP(S) streaming protocol makes it easy to record or live stream to popular social media platforms like YouTube and Facebook.
Utilizing advanced ISP processing algorithms this camera delivers fast, accurate, and stable auto-focusing. By eliminating the need for a power supply, installation and placement have been simplified with PoE functionality via a Cat5/6/7 cable consolidating both A/V signals and power.
These outstanding features make this camera the best overall choice for environments as diverse as Houses of Worship, Schools, Studios, Event Facilities, and Presentation rooms.
This camera supports SRT, enabling high-quality, low-latency video to be sent reliably over the internet.
ZoomAvailable with 12x/20x/30x optical zoom lens
Control OptionsIP (VISCA), IR remote, and cascadable RS232/485 (VISCA/PELCO-P/D)
Multiple Output OptionsSimultaneous HDMI, 3G-SDI, and IP connections
Latest Streaming TechSupports H.264/265 video compression and RTMP(S) network protocol for Youtube/Facebook streaming
Superb Auto FocusLatest autofocusing algorithms result in quick, accurate, and stable focus
Power over EthernetDelivers power directly over an ethernet cable from your PoE enabled network switch
- Low noise 1/2.8" CMOS sensor
- Sensor ensures high SNR
- Up to 255 camera presets
- Field of views from 54.7° to 72.5°
- Quiet and smooth operation
- Ceiling, wall, or tripod mounting options
- PoE LAN port allows for single cable installations
- 3G-SDI transmissions up to 100m
- Available in grey or white
|Optical Zoom||12X f＝3.9~46.8mm||20X f＝5.5~110mm||30X f＝4,3~129mm|
|View Angle||6.3° (tele)
|AV||F1.8 – F2.4||F1.6 – F3.5||F1.6 – F4.7|
|Sensor||1/2.8 inch high quality HD CMOS sensor|
|Effective Pixels||16:9, 2.07 Megapixel|
|Video Format||HDMI/SDI: 1080P60 / 50 / 30 / 25 / 59.94 /29.97; 1080I60 / 50 / 59.94; 720P60 / 50 / 30 / 25 / 59.94 / 29.97|
|Minimum Illumination||0.5Lux (F1.8, AGC ON)|
|DNR||2D & 3D DNR|
|White Balance||Auto / Manual/ One Push/ 3000K/ 4000K/5000K/6500K|
|WDR||OFF/ Dynamic level adjustment|
|Video adjustment||Brightness, Color, Saturation, Contrast, Sharpness, B/W mode, Gamma curve|
|Video Interfaces||HDMI, 3G-SDI, IP Streaming (LAN)|
|Image code stream||Double streams outputs simultaneously|
|Video Compression format||H.264, H.265|
|Control Signal Interface||RS-232 Ring through RS232 output, RS-485|
|Control Protocol||VISCA/Pelco-D/Pelco-P; Baud Rate: 115200/9600/4800/2400bps|
|Audio input Interface||Double track 3.5mm linear input|
|Audio Compression Format||AAC/MP3/PMC Audio compression|
|HD IP Interface||100Mb IP port (100BASE-TX); supports VISCA IP control protocol|
|Network Protocol||RTSP/RTMP, ONVIF|
|Power Interface||HEC3800 outlet (DC12V), PoE|
|Pan Control Speed||0.1-180°/sec|
|Tilt Control Speed||0.1-80°/sec|
|Preset Speed||Pan: 60°/sec, Tilt: 30°/sec|
|Preset Number||255 presets (10 presets by IR remote control)|
|Power Supply Adapter||AC110V-AC220V to DC12V/2A|
|Input Current||1A (Max)|
|Store Temperature||14°F to 140°F / -10°C to +60°C|
|Store Humidity||20% - 95%|
|Working Temperature||14°F to 122°F / -10°C to +50°C|
|Working Humidity||20% - 80%|
|Dimension||5.9in x 5.9in x 6.6in [150mm x 150mm x 167.5mm]|
|Weight||3.1 lbs [1.4KG]|
|Remote Operation (IP)||WebGUI, Remote Upgrade, Reboot and Reset|
- 1x Camera
- 1x Power supply
- 1x RS232 control cable
- 1x IR Remote Control
- 1x User Manual
- RS-232, RS-485: Connect cascading RS-232 or RS-485 to control the camera(s) with a joystick controller or control software.
- A-In: Connect external audio sources such as a microphone or small audio mixer to embed the sound into all video output interfaces.
- 3G-SDI: Connect to an SDI device up to 330ft such as a video production switcher or a video display at resolutions up to 3G (1080@60Hz) over SDI cabling.
- HDMI: Connect to an HDMI device such as a video production switcher or a video display up to 1080p@60Hz.
- LAN: Connect to a network switch via category cable to supply power (PoE), control (TCP/IP or webGUI) and stream.
- Power: Connect supplied 12V power adapter.