This conference room presentation switcher is a great option for users looking to efficiently manage up to 4 computers from a single workstation using one keyboard, one mouse, and one monitor. This 4X1 HDMI 2.0 KVM switch can support video resolutions up to [email protected] (4:4:4). The switcher works with multiple operating systems, ensuring maximum compatibility with connected devices.
The BG-UHD-KVM41 is a brilliant option for conference room systems when paired with the optional BG-SC-GRHU table grommets. These grommets can be installed in a tabletop and provide USB and HDMI connections along with local source selection and video mute buttons. The grommets can be purchased separately or as a bundle with the BG-UHD-KVM41-KIT.
Connectivity and Control
This KVM switch has four HDMI video inputs and one HDMI output, allowing you to connect multiple computers and switch between them on one display. There are four type-B USB 3.0 host ports as well and three type-A ports for KVM management with peripherals like a mouse and keyboard. This will enable you to control all four connected computers with one set of peripherals.
The BG-UHD-KVM41 supports Windows, MacOS, and Linux devices. A 3.5 mm stereo audio output is also included for audio de-embedding. Users can easily control the device via the front panel buttons, RS232 commands, or with the recessed table grommets.
- Simplifies wiring for easy installation
- KVM auto-switching based on TMDS/5V detection
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux
|Input||(4) SOURCE 1~4|
|Input Connector||(4) Female type-A HDMI|
|HDMI Input Resolution||Up to [email protected] 4:4:4, HDR10, Dolby Vision|
|Output Connector||(1) Female type-A HDMI|
|HDMI Output Resolution||Up to [email protected] 4:4:4, HDR10, Dolby Vision|
|Output||(1) AUDIO OUT|
|Output Connector||(1) 3.5mm mini stereo audio jack|
|Audio Format||PCM 2CH|
|Frequency Response||20Hz to 20KHz, ±1dB|
|Max Output Level||2.0Vrms ± 0.5dB. 2V = 16dB headroom above -10dBV (316 mV) nominal consumer line level signal.|
|THD+N||< 0.05%, 20Hz – 20KHz bandwidth, 1KHz sine at 0dBFS level (or max level).|
|SNR||> 80dB, 20Hz – 20KHz bandwidth.|
|Crosstalk Isolation||< -80 dB, 10 kHz sine at 0dBFS level (or max level before clipping).|
|L-R Level Deviation||< 0.05 dB, 1 kHz sine at 0dBFS level (or max level before clipping).|
|Output Load Capability||1Kohm and higher (supports 10x paralleled 10k ohm loads).|
|Control||(1) FW, (4) PC 1~4, (3) DEVICES 1~3, (4) GR 1~4, (1) RS232|
|Control Connector||(1) Micro-USB, (4) Type-B USB, (3) Type-A USB, (5) 3-pin Terminal Blocks|
|Operation Temperature||14°F ~ +131°F / -10°C ~ +55°C|
|Storage Temperature||-25°F ~ +158°F / -25°C ~ +70°C|
|Type-A USB Power Supply||1A|
|System Power Supply||Input:100V~240V AC; Output: 12V DC 2A|
|System Power Consumption||14W(Max)|
|Dimension (W*H*D)||7.9″ x 1.6″ x 3.9″ [200mm x 40mm x 100mm]|
|Net Weight||1.5lbs [685g]|
- 1 x BG-UHD-KVM41 HDMI 2.0 4×1 Switcher
- 2 x Mounting Ears with 4 Screws
- 4 x Plastic Cushions
- 4 x 3-pin Terminal Blocks
- 1 x RS232 Cable (3-pin to DB9)
- 1 x Power Adapter (12VDC, 2A)
- 1 x User Manual
- POWER LED: This LED will illuminate red when the device is connected to the power supply.
- PC LEDs 1-4: Each LED will illuminate blue to indicate its corresponding USB type-B port is connected to an active PC.
- SOURCE LEDs 1-4: Each LED will illuminate blue to indicate its corresponding HDMI port is connected to an active source device.
- SOURCE BUTTONS 1-4: Press buttons 1-4 to select input source. The corresponding button will illuminate blue to indicate which source device is selected.
- AUTO: Select this button to enable auto switching mode. It will illuminate blue when enabled. Press again to exit auto switching mode.
- FW: Micro-USB port for firmware upgrade.
- HDMI SOURCE 1-4: Connect up to 4 HDMI source devices (PC, MAC, etc.).
- USB PC 1-4: Four type-B USB ports to connect PCs. The PC can be a source device connected to the corresponding HDMI input port.
- DEVICES 1-3: Three USB type-A ports to connect USB peripherals devices (keyboard, mouse or camera, etc.). These USB devices are used to control the PC which is connected to the selected HDMI input port and the corresponding type-B USB.
- DISPLAY: Type-A female HDMI output port to connect display devices (e.g. Projector).
- AUDIO OUT: 3-pin terminal block to connect speakers or amplifiers for audio output.
- GR1-GR4: Four 3-pin terminal blocks to connect four BG-SC-GRHU table grommets for source selection and black screen setting.
- RS232: 3-pin terminal blocks to a control device (e.g. PC) to control the switcher.
- DC 12V: Power port for power adapter connection.