This presentation switcher kit is a fantastic option for businesses looking to easily switch between and control multiple computers. With the BG-UHD-KVM41-KIT, you can control up to four computers with one keyboard, one mouse, and one monitor. The included BG-SC-GRHU table grommets allow for PC control and connection from a distance. This system, powered by the 4X1 HDMI 2.0 KVM switch, supports video resolutions up to 4Kx2K@60Hz (4:4:4).
This device is an ideal solution for anyone looking to run advanced presentations in conference rooms with multiple presenters, as multiple users will be able to share their screens at once. The table grommets allow users to plug in their own devices easily with no fuss, allowing them to select themselves as the video source and to blank out their screen at the push of a button.
Users will love the flexibility and utility that the BG-UHD-KVM41-KIT provides thanks to its comprehensive control and connectivity. This presentation switcher kit helps organizations move forward in a world of ever-evolving digital experiences.
Connectivity & Control
The BG-UHD-KVM41-KIT’s 4X1 HDMI 2.0 KVM switch features four HDMI video inputs and one HDMI output. The four type-B USB 3.0 host ports and three type-A ports provide KVM management and peripheral connections. The system is compatible with Windows, Linux, and MacOS computers for maximum flexibility. A 3.5 mm stereo audio output is included for audio de-embedding. The system can be controlled via front panel buttons and RS232 commands.
There are four ports that connect the BG-SC-GRHU table grommets for source selection. The BG-SC-GRHU table grommets each feature an HDMI input and a Type-B USB 3.0 connection. There are also controls for source selection and users are given the option to turn their video off to show a black screen instead. The grommets support resolutions up to 4Kx2K@60Hz.
Ensuring compatibility with Windows, Mac, and Linux is vital for the BG-UHD-KVM41-KIT. This promotes inclusivity, flexibility, and user satisfaction reduces the likelihood of technical issues, and future-proofs your conference room technology. It enables seamless collaboration and communication among a diverse group of users, ensuring that your conference room setup remains relevant as technology continues to evolve.
4KSupports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz
KVMRemotely control 4 computers from a single screen
HDMIHDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2, HDR 10, and Dolby Vision
USB 3.0Conveniently share 3 x USB 3.0 peripherals
3.5mm OutputStereo audio de-embedding via 3.5mm jack
ControlControllable via front panel buttons, RS-232, and BG-SC-GRHU table grommets
- Simplifies wiring for easy installation
- KVM auto-switching based on TMDS/5V detection
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux
|Input||(4) SOURCE 1~4|
|Input Connector||(4) Female type-A HDMI|
|HDMI Input Resolution||Up to 4Kx2K@60Hz 4:4:4, HDR10, Dolby Vision|
|Output Connector||(1) Female type-A HDMI|
|HDMI Output Resolution||Up to 4Kx2K@60Hz 4:4:4, HDR10, Dolby Vision|
|Output||(1) AUDIO OUT|
|Output Connector||(1) 3.5mm mini stereo audio jack|
|Audio Format||PCM 2CH|
|Frequency Response||20Hz to 20KHz, ±1dB|
|Max Output Level||2.0Vrms ± 0.5dB. 2V = 16dB headroom above -10dBV (316 mV) nominal consumer line level signal.|
|THD+N||< 0.05%, 20Hz - 20KHz bandwidth, 1KHz sine at 0dBFS level (or max level).|
|SNR||> 80dB, 20Hz - 20KHz bandwidth.|
|Crosstalk Isolation||< -80 dB, 10 kHz sine at 0dBFS level (or max level before clipping).|
|L-R Level Deviation||< 0.05 dB, 1 kHz sine at 0dBFS level (or max level before clipping).|
|Output Load Capability||1Kohm and higher (supports 10x paralleled 10k ohm loads).|
|Control||(1) FW, (4) PC 1~4, (3) DEVICES 1~3, (4) GR 1~4, (1) RS232|
|Control Connector||(1) Micro-USB, (4) Type-B USB, (3) Type-A USB, (5) 3-pin Terminal Blocks|
|Operation Temperature||14°F ~ +131°F / -10°C ~ +55°C|
|Storage Temperature||-25°F ~ +158°F / -25°C ~ +70°C|
|Type-A USB Power Supply||1A|
|System Power Supply||Input: 100V~240V AC; Output: 12V DC 2A|
|System Power Consumption||14W(Max)|
|Dimension (W*H*D)||7.9" x 1.6" x 3.9" [200mm x 40mm x 100mm]|
|Net Weight||1.5lbs [685g]|
BG-SC-GRHU Table Grommet
|Input Connector||(1) Female type-A HDMI|
|Output Connector||(1) Female type-A HDMI|
|Control Connector||(1) Type-B USB, (1) Type-A USB, (1) 3-pin Terminal Block|
|Resolution Range||Up to 4Kx2K@60Hz 4:4:4, HDR10, Dolby Vision|
|Operation Temperature||14-25°F ~ +131-25°F / -10°C ~ +55°C|
|Storage Temperature||-25-25°F ~ +158-25°F / -25°C ~ +70°C|
|Dimension (W*H*D)||3.0" x 1.2" x 3.0" [76mm x 29.6mm x 76mm]|
|Net Weight (g)||0.23lbs [105g]|
HDMI 2.0 4X1 Switcher:
- 1 x BG-UHD-KVM41 HDMI 2.0 4x1 Switcher
- 2 x Mounting Ears with 4 Screws
- 4 x Plastic Cushions
- 4 x 3-pin Terminal Blocks
- 1 x RS232 Cable (3-pin to DB9)
- 1 x Power Adapter (12VDC, 2A)
- 1 x User Manual
- 4 x 1 BG-SC-GRHU Table Grommets
- 4 x 1 3-pin Terminal Block
- 4 x 2 Mounting Screws (PM3*8mm)
- 4 x 2 Mounting Screws (PM3*16mm)
- 4 x 2 Mounting Screws (PM3*25mm)
- POWER LED: This LED will illuminate red when the device is connected to the power supply.
- PC LEDs 1-4: Each LED will illuminate blue to indicate its corresponding USB type-B port is connected to an active PC.
- SOURCE LEDs 1-4: Each LED will illuminate blue to indicate its corresponding HDMI port is connected to an active source device.
- SOURCE BUTTONS 1-4: Press buttons 1-4 to select input source. The corresponding button will illuminate blue to indicate which source device is selected.
- AUTO: Select this button to enable auto switching mode. It will illuminate blue when enabled. Press again to exit auto switching mode.
- FW: Micro-USB port for firmware upgrade.
- HDMI SOURCE 1-4: Connect up to 4 HDMI source devices (PC, MAC, etc.).
- USB PC 1-4: Four type-B USB ports to connect PCs. The PC can be a source device connected to the corresponding HDMI input port.
- DEVICES 1-3: Three USB type-A ports to connect USB peripherals devices (keyboard, mouse or camera, etc.). These USB devices are used to control the PC which is connected to the selected HDMI input port and the corresponding type-B USB.
- DISPLAY: Type-A female HDMI output port to connect display devices (e.g. Projector).
- AUDIO OUT: 3-pin terminal block to connect speakers or amplifiers for audio output.
- GR1-GR4: Four 3-pin terminal blocks to connect four BG-SC-GRHU table grommets for source selection and black screen setting.
- RS232: 3-pin terminal blocks to a control device (e.g. PC) to control the switcher.
- DC 12V: Power port for power adapter connection.
- Show Me button: Press the button to select the HDMI input source.
- Black Output: Press the button to output black screen for display.
- HDMI Input: Connect to HDMI source device (e.g. PC).
- USB 3.0 Type-B: Connect the PC to the port.
- 3-pin terminal block: Connect to the GR1-GR4 port of the switcher.
- HDMI Output: HDMI output port to connect the HDMI input port of the switcher.
- USB 3.0 Type-A: Connect to the port of switcher.