Demand perfection. Command with precision.
The BG-Commander PTZ joystick controller delivers precise control for both IP and serial PTZ cameras. With high-quality backlit buttons, the BG-Commander offers a pleasing user experience - even in low-light conditions. The solid metal chassis provides a durable, stable platform and is designed to stand up to years of heavy use, regardless of the setting. This controller is a great choice for live events, houses of worship, and broadcasting scenarios.
Capable of controlling over 250 cameras, the BG-Commander provides a clean and uncluttered platform with 7 camera hot keys for your favorite devices and the capability to select other cameras by pressing and holding zero (0) for an extended selection makes this unit ideally suited for small to medium-scale productions.
The controller has up to 10 quick access presets by tapping the 0-9 keys but it can support up to 255 presets by pressing the "Enter" key before recalling a preset position.
Controls for white balance, focus, iris, and backlight settings allow quick image adjustments, while the high-contrast LCD screen provides camera information at a glance.
Control for either IP or serial based PTZ cameras is provided by a LAN port or RS232, RS422, and RS485 connections. The BG-Commander supports IP VISCA, ONVIF, VISCA, PELCO-D, and PELCO-P control protocols.
IP-ControlEasily control any compatible IP camera
PoE EnabledSingle cable installation
Simple to UseLogical layout allows anyone to take control with minimal training
Variable SpeedAdjust PTZ speed to get the perfect shot every time
Four Control ModesIP VISCA, ONVIF, RS422, and RS232
Integrated LCD ScreenReview settings at a glance
- Utilize IP and serial protocol connections simultaneously
- Set up to 255 preset positions per camera
- 7 quick select camera buttons
- New generation joystick handle for precision control
- Control zoom functions utilizing the joystick handle or knob
- Enhanced buttons & LCD backlights
|Parameters / Model||BG-Commander|
|Protocol||VISCA, ONVIF, PELCO-P, PELCO-D,VISCA OVER IP|
|Output||RS422/485, RS232, RJ45|
|Work temperature||14°F~131°F / -10°C ~55°C|
|Work humidity||20%~80% frostless|
|Storage temperature||14°F~140°F / -10°C ~60°C|
|Storage humidity||0~90% frostless|
|Packing size||13.4 x 10.6 x 5.5in [340 x 268 x 140mm]|
|Weight||7 lbs [3.18kg]/set|
- 1 x BG-Commander
- 1 x Power Supply
- 1 x User Manual
- RS-232: Use RS-232 to 8-pin Mini-DIN cable to connect 1st camera and Mini-DIN visca cables for cascadable connections.
- RS-422/485: Use RS-422 port to control your cameras over long distances up to 328ft.
- LAN: Connect to a network switch via category cable to supply power (PoE) and TCP/IP control.
- Power: Connect supplied 12V power adapter.