The BG-4K-VP88 supports eight HDMI inputs that can be independently routed to HDMI Outputs. This unit can create video walls, act as a multi-viewer and perform matrix functions! The BG-4K-VP88 supports video wall configurations of up to 7 different modes with each monitor. It can also display eight pictures on the same screen and has multiple split display modes.
Connectivity and Quality
With max resolutions up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4, the BG-4K-VP88 is capable of producing high-quality imagery with pristine detailing and rich color. All HDMI ports on this unit are HDCP 2.2 compliant. This device also supports analog audio extraction, and audio channels can be switched independently.
The BG-4K-VP88 provides various control methods, including front panel controls, IR remote control, RS-232, and IP control. With the included IR receiver, the unit can be controlled using the provided remote even when placed out of sight, ensuring a neat installation. Additionally, users have the option to utilize the BG-SWITCH-CONTROL app, a proprietary matrix switcher control and management application available for Windows, iOS, Mac, and Android platforms. This software empowers you to effortlessly route sources, manage displays, configure image settings, adjust network settings, and more.
Alongside a comprehensive web interface, the BG-4K-VP88 features control software that can be operated via the RS-232 connection. These interfaces enable users to fine-tune advanced features such as EDID management, mapping, and network settings.
8X8 Matrixing8x HDMI Inputs which can be independently routed to 8 HDMI Outputs
Video wallSupports Video Wall up to 7 different modes with each monitor
Multiview CapabilitiesIt can display 8 pictures on the same screen and has multiple split display modes
HDCP CompliantHDCP 2.2 compliancy ensures copyright protection
Control OptionsControl via panel button, Remote Control, RS232 Control, TCP/IP Control
4K@60HzSupports resolution up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4
- No switching delay or picture loss during transitions
- EDID management: Seamless scaling for the best results
- Supports HDMI audio formats including Dolby-5.1, DTS-5.1
- Analog audio extraction, and the audio can be independently switching
|Video Format Supported||4K@60Hz, YUV4:4:4 8 bit
|Audio Formats Supported||HDMI digital audio DTS-5.1/Dolby-5.1|
|HDCP Compliant||HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4|
|Input Video Signal||0.5-1.0 volts p-p|
|Input DDC Signal||5 volts p-p (TTL)|
|Matrix mode||8x8 seamless switching|
|Video wall mode||Multiple video wall modes|
|Multi-viewer mode||Multiple multi-viewer modes|
|Power Consumption||23 Watts (Max.)|
|Operating Temperature Range||23 to +104°F / -5 to +40°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-14 to +140°F / -10 to +60°C|
|Operating Humidity Range||5 to 90 % RH (no condensation)|
|Dimensions||Matrix: 10”(L) x 6.4"(W) x 1.4”(H) [L262 x W163 x H36 mm]|
- 1x Main Unit (8x8 HDMI Matrix)
- 1x DC 12V/3A power adapter
- 1x Remote control
- 1x Wide-Band IR Receiver cables
- 1x CD for user manual & Command list
- 1x 3 Pin Phoenix terminal plug
- LCD Screen: 192x64-LCD Screen for showing the running data like HDMI Matrix switch in for and menu setting.
- Output 1~8: Black button for Matrix switching, Long press means all selected.
- Input 1~8: Black button for Matrix switching, Long press means all selected.
- Preset: Easy for preset calling.
- UP: Function button: UP.
- Lock: Press over 1s, panel button will be locked. Re-press to unlock.
- Menu: Function button: Menu.
- Down: Function button: Down.
- Enter: Function button: Enter.
- Audio Embedded 1~8: 3.5mm ports, Sampling Rate: 32K~192Khz.
- Audio Extraction 1~8: 3.5mm ports, Sampling Rate: 32K~192Khz.
- SPDIF Extraction 1~8: Coaxial Port, Sampling Rate: 32K~192Khz.
- LAN Port: WEB GUI Control.
- RS232 Port: 3PIN Phoenix port: TX - GND - RX.
- IR EXT: 3.5mm ports, supports 38~52Khz frequency.
- HDMI Inputs 1~8: A type 19 PIN-HDMI Port.
- HDMI Outputs 1~8: A type 19 PIN-HDMI Port.
- Power: AC110V~240V.