The BG-4K-VP88 supports eight HDMI inputs that can be independently routed to HDMI Outputs. This unit can create video walls, act as a multi-viewer and perform matrix functions! The BG-4K-VP88 supports video wall configurations of up to 7 different modes with each monitor. It can also display eight pictures on the same screen and has multiple split display modes.
Connectivity and Quality
With max resolutions up to [email protected] 4:4:4, the BG-4K-VP88 is capable of producing high-quality imagery with pristine detailing and rich color. All HDMI ports on this unit are HDCP 2.2 compliant. This device also supports analog audio extraction, and audio channels can be switched independently.
The BG-4K-VP88 offers multiple control methods including front panel controls, IR remote control, RS-232, or IP control. The included IR receiver allows the unit to be controlled with the included remote while located out of sight for a clean installation.
In addition to a full-featured web interface, the BG-4K-VP88 includes control software that can be operated via the RS-232 connection. These interfaces allow users to adjust advanced features like EDID management, mapping, and network settings.
- No switching delay or picture loss during transitions
- EDID management: Seamless scaling for the best results
- Supports HDMI audio formats including Dolby-5.1, DTS-5.1
- Analog audio extraction, and the audio can be independently switching
|Video Format Supported||[email protected], YUV4:4:4 8 bit
|Audio Formats Supported||HDMI digital audio DTS-5.1/Dolby-5.1|
|HDCP Compliant||HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4|
|Input Video Signal||0.5-1.0 volts p-p|
|Input DDC Signal||5 volts p-p (TTL)|
|Matrix mode||8×8 seamless switching|
|Video wall mode||Multiple video wall modes|
|Multi-viewer mode||Multiple multi-viewer modes|
|Power Consumption||23 Watts (Max.)|
|Operating Temperature Range||23 to +104°F / -5 to +40°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-14 to +140°F / -10 to +60°C|
|Operating Humidity Range||5 to 90 % RH (no condensation)|
|Dimensions||Matrix: 10”(L) x 6.4″(W) x 1.4”(H) [L262 x W163 x H36 mm]|
- 1x Main Unit (8×8 HDMI Matrix)
- 1x DC 12V/3A power adapter
- 1x Remote control
- 1x Wide-Band IR Receiver cables
- 1x CD for user manual & Command list
- 1x 3 Pin Phoenix terminal plug
- LCD Screen: 192×64-LCD Screen for showing the running data like HDMI Matrix switch in for and menu setting.
- Output 1~8: Black button for Matrix switching, Long press means all selected.
- Input 1~8: Black button for Matrix switching, Long press means all selected.
- Preset: Easy for preset calling.
- UP: Function button: UP.
- Lock: Press over 1s, panel button will be locked. Re-press to unlock.
- Menu: Function button: Menu.
- Down: Function button: Down.
- Enter: Function button: Enter.
- Audio Embedded 1~8: 3.5mm ports, Sampling Rate: 32K~192Khz.
- Audio Extraction 1~8: 3.5mm ports, Sampling Rate: 32K~192Khz.
- SPDIF Extraction 1~8: Coaxial Port, Sampling Rate: 32K~192Khz.
- LAN Port: WEB GUI Control.
- RS232 Port: 3PIN Phoenix port: TX – GND – RX.
- IR EXT: 3.5mm ports, supports 38~52Khz frequency.
- HDMI Inputs 1~8: A type 19 PIN-HDMI Port.
- HDMI Outputs 1~8: A type 19 PIN-HDMI Port.
- Power: AC110V~240V.