The BG-4K-VP44 is a powerful video processor and supports four HDMI inputs that can be independently routed to HDMI Outputs. This unit can create video walls, act as a multi-viewer and perform matrix functions! The BG-4K-VP44 supports Video Wall configurations of up to 7 different modes with each monitor. It can also display four pictures on the same screen and has multiple split display modes.
Connectivity and Quality
With max resolutions up to [email protected] 4:4:4, the BG-4K-VP44 is capable of producing high-quality imagery with pristine detailing and rich color. All HDMI ports on this unit are HDCP 2.2 compliant. This device also supports analog audio extraction, and audio channels can be switched independently.
The BG-4K-VP44 offers multiple control methods including front panel controls, IR remote control, RS-232, or IP control. The included IR receiver allows the unit to be controlled with the included remote while located out of sight for a clean installation.
In addition to a full-featured web interface, the BG-4K-VP44 includes control software that can be operated via the RS-232 connection. These interfaces allow users to adjust advanced features like EDID management, mapping, and network settings.
- No switching delay or picture loss during transitions
- Supports HDMI audio formats including Dolby-5.1, DTS-5.1
- Analog audio extraction and the audio can be independently switching
- Advanced EDID management: Seamless scaling for the best results
|Video Format Supported||[email protected], YUV4:4:4 8 bit
|Audio Formats Supported||HDMI digital audio DTS-5.1/Dolby-5.1|
|HDCP Compliant||HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4|
|Input Video Signal||0.5-1.0 volts p-p|
|Input DDC Signal||5 volts p-p (TTL)|
|Matrix mode||4×4 seamless switching|
|Video wall mode||Multiple video wall modes|
|Multi-viewer mode||Multiple multi-viewer modes|
|Power Consumption||23 Watts (Max.)|
|Operating Temperature Range||23 to +104°F / -5 to +40°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-14 to +140°F / -10 to +60°C|
|Operating Humidity Range||5 to 90 % RH (no condensation)|
|Dimensions||Matrix: 10”(L) x 6.4″(W) x 1.4”(H) [L262 x W163 x H36 mm]|
|Mass (Main Unit)||6lbs [2710g]|
- 1x Main Unit (4×4 HDMI Matrix)
- 1x DC 12V/3A power adapter
- 1x Remote control
- 1x Wide-Band IR Receiver cables
- 1x CD for user manual & Command list
- 1x 3 Pin Phoenix terminal plug
- LCD Screen: LCD screen and IR receiving port, indicator light.
- Output & Input buttons: Output button OUT 1~4 & Input button IN 1~4.
- MENU button: PRESET, MANU, UP, DOWN, LOCK, ENTER.
- Audio In 1~4: 3.5mm ports.
- Audio Out 1~4: 3.5mm ports.
- S/PDIF OUT 1~4: Coaxial Ports.
- IR EXT: 3.5mm port.
- RS232 Port: 3PIN Phoenix port：TX – GND – RX.
- HDMI IN 1~4: A type 19 PIN-HDMI Port.
- HDMI OUT 1~4: A type 19 PIN-HDMI Port.
- Ethernet port: WEB GUI Control.
- Power: Power input 12V/3A.