Introducing the BG-UHD-VW29 HDMI 2.0 video wall controller from BZBGEAR, an innovative solution for all your video wall processing needs. This powerful controller features 2 HDMI inputs and 2 HDMI loop outs, as well as 9 HDMI scaling outputs, providing seamless and efficient video processing.
With support for resolutions up to 3840x2160@60Hz, this HDMI 2.0 device ensures stunning video quality and optimal viewing experience. The BG-UHD-VW29 also supports HDCP 2.2, ensuring that it is fully compatible with the latest content protection standards.
One of the unique features of the BG-UHD-VW29 is its ability to compensate for bezels in two modes, allowing for optimal display of content across multiple displays. Ability to control resolutions of the output displays and configure the brightness, contrast, saturation, and sharpness of each output further enhancing the viewing experience. Additionally, the controller provides the flexibility of 180° display rotation.
The BG-UHD-VW29 is controllable via PC software, webGUI, and RS232, giving users the freedom to choose the most convenient control option. The device also includes a de-embedding audio feature, which allows audio to be sent to an Analog L/R audio output via 3.5mm Stereo Jack or a balanced audio output port using a 5-pin phoenix connector.
Overall, the BG-UHD-VW29 video wall controller from BZBGEAR is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a reliable, efficient, and versatile video processing solution. Whether you're in the digital signage business or require video wall controller to improve your entertainment systems, the BG-UHD-VW29 is the perfect choice.
High Resolution InputsSupports Resolutions Up To 4K@60Hz
Third Party ControlOptions Include TCP/IP, RS-232, HDMI CEC, and PC Software
HDCP 2.2High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection Supported
Multiple InputsSupports up to two HDMI inputs
Audio Extraction3.5mm and Balanced Analog Audio Outputs
Versatile180° Rotation and Dual-Mode Bezel Compensation
- Dual HDMI loop outs
- Sturdy, metal case construction
- Supports CEC control through PC Tool or line commands
- Easily upgradable firmware
- 2.0 channel, 5.1 channel, LPCM, Dolby, AC3, and DTS audio
- Video wall resolutions up to 3840x2160@60Hz
- Baud rate: 57600, data bit: 8, Stop bit: 1, no parity
- Loop out the HDMI A/B signal for devices connected to each output
|HDMI Version||HDMI 2.0, 18Gbps|
|HDCP Compliance||HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4|
|RS232||57600 baud, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit, no parity|
|Video and Audio|
|Input Video Formats Supported||1024x768@60, 1280x800@60|
|Audio Format Supported||2.0 channel, 5.1 channel|
|LPCM, Dolby, AC3, DTS|
|Power Consumption||70W max.|
|Supply Voltage||110-220 VAC|
|Environmental and Physical|
|Operating Temperature Range||+32°F to +104°F / 0°C to +40°C|
|Operating Humidity Range||10 to 50% RH (non-condensing)|
|Dimensions||L17.0" x W8.7” x HI.7” [L430 x W220 x H44 mm]|
|Mass (Main Unit)||11lbs [5kg]|
- 1x BG-UHD-VW29 unit
- 1x BG-UHD-VW29 User Manual
- 1x 5-pin female captive screw connector
- 2x 3-pin female captive screw connector
- 1x AC Power cord
RS232: Bypass the RS232-CTL commands to next unit.
RS232-CTL: External RS-232 control, Baud Rate: 57600 Data Bits: 8, Parity: None Stop Bits: 1.
LAN: Network port for TCP/IP control. Connect to an active Ethernet link with an RJ45 cable.
- SERVICE: Firmware update port.
- AUDIO OUTPUTS:
Analog L/R audio output: 3.5mm Stereo Jack. 20Hz ~ 20kHz, 1.5Vrms max.
BALANCED OUT: Balanced audio output port. 5-pin phoenix connector, 20Hz ~ 20kHz, 1.5Vrms max.
- OUTPUTS: HDMI output for the video wall.
- INPUTS: Connect HDMI source devices such as a DVD player or gaming console with an HDMI cable.
- LOOP OUT: Loop-out the HDMI A/B input signal for local display devices connected to each output.
- Power LED indicator: The power LED will illuminate when the unit is powered on.
- INPUT LED indicators: The LED will illuminate when the corresponding HDMI input port is connected to an active HDMI source device.
- LOOP LED indicators: The LED will illuminate when the corresponding LOOPOUT port is connected to an HDMI display device.
- OUTPUT LED Indicators: The LED will illuminate when the corresponding HDMI output port is connected to an HDMI display device.
- 110-240V AC: 110-240V AC power input port.
- GND: Ground the product housing.