1x8 4K UHD HDMI HDBaset Splitter/Distribution Amplifier over Category Cable (Kit, Includes 8x RX)
The BG-UDA-E18 is a 1x8 4K HDBaseT splitter/extender kit. Supporting resolutions up to 4K@60Hz, users can extend HDMI sources over category 6 cabling at distances up to 390 feet, or up to 490 feet at 1080P@60Hz with the included HDBaseT extenders. With the ability to connect to one local and eight remote displays, this unit is ideally suited for use in restaurants, sports bars, retail spaces, and auditoriums.
Connectivity and Features
The BG-UDA-E18 supports a maximum resolution of 4K@60Hz 4:4:4. Compliant with HDMI 2.0b, HDCP 2.2, and HDCP 1.x, the transmitter offers EDID management to eliminate HDMI connection problems. The transmitter is equipped with an HDMI loop out connection for connection to a local display. One digital coax and one analog audio phoenix connector provide audio extraction from the source for connection to an external sound system.
Each receiver features Power over Ethernet, eliminating the need for a power supply at the display-end and enabling a clean installation. Each receiver has a 3.5mm stereo output for connection to a local sound source. The slim design of the receivers helps them fit behind the displays, and each one is equipped with RS-232 passthrough and bi-directional IR passthrough for integration with control systems.
HDBaseT technology enhances the capabilities of the BG-UDA-E18 by providing extended transmission distances, simplifying cable management, maintaining high signal quality, enabling control signal transmission, supporting Power over Ethernet, and allowing for scalability in AV distribution setups. This makes it a valuable choice for applications where you need to distribute HDMI signals to multiple displays over long distances.
4K@60 4:4:4 SupportUltra HD refers to a TV resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels
Multi-Channel AudioSupports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master
Power over CableReceivers need no power supply
Long-DistanceTransmit signal up to 120 meters (390 feet)
Compact DesignSlim components make a clean installation easy
EDID ControlMultiple selectable EDID modes ensure reliable connectivity
- HDMI 2.0b, HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.x compliant
- Support 18Gbps video bandwidth
- Support HDR, HDR10+, HLG and Dolby vision
- Support digital and analog audio de-embedded output
- Support 1 HDMI input, 1 HDMI loop output and 8 HDBaseT outputs
- IR, RS-232 routed to HDBaseT output
|HDMI Compliance||HDMI 2.0b|
|HDCP Compliance||HDCP 2.2/1.x|
|Video Resolution||Up to 4K2K@60Hz 4:4:4|
|Color Depth||8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit (1080p@60Hz)
8-bit (4K2K@60Hz YUV4:4:4)
8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit (4K2K@60Hz YCbCr 4:2:2/4:2:0)
|Color Space||RGB 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:4:4 / 4:2:2 / 4:2:0|
|HDR||Support HDR, HDR10+, HLG, Dolby vision|
|HDMI Audio Formats||LPCM 2.0/2.1/5.1/6.1/7.1, Dolby Digital, Dolby TrueHD,
Dolby Digital Plus(DD+), DTS-ES, DTS HD Master, DTS HD-HRA, DTS-X
|Coaxial Audio Formats||PCM 2.0, Dolby Digital / Plus, DTS 2.0/5.1|
|Analog Audio Formats||PCM 2.0CH|
|ESD Protection||Human body model:
±8kV (Air-gap discharge) & ±4kV (Contact discharge)
|Input||1x HDMI Type A (19-pin female)|
|Output||1x HDMI Type A (19-pin female)
8x HDBaseT OUT [RJ45]
1x Coaxial Audio OUT [RCA]
1x L/R Audio OUT [5-pin phoenix connector]
|Control||1x RS-232 (3-pin phoenix connector)
1x EDID DIP switch [5-pin]
1x IR IN [3.5mm Stereo Mini-jack]
1x IR OUT [3.5mm Stereo Mini-jack]
|Dimensions||Transmitter: 17.3”(W) x 5.1”(D) x 1.7”(H) [440mm (W) x 130mm (D) x 44mm (H)]
Receiver: 5.5”(W) x 2.6”(D) x 0.7”(H) [140mm (W) x 65mm (D) x 18mm (H)]
|Weight||Transmitter: 3.57lbs [1.62kg]
Receiver: 0.54lbs [246g]
|Power Supply||Input: AC100 - 240V 50/60Hz, Output: DC 24V/3.75A
(US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)
|Operation Temperature||32°F ~ 104°F / 0°C ~ 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-4°F ~ 140°F / -20°C ~ 60°C|
|Relative Humidity||20~90% RH (non-condensing)|
- 1x 18Gbps HDMI 1×8 HDBaseT Splitter
- 8x HDBaseT Receiver
- 9x IR Blaster Cable (1.5 meters)
- 9x 20K~60KHz IR Receiver Cable (1.5 meters)
- 9x 3-pin Phoenix Connector
- 1x 5-pin Phoenix Connector
- 18x Mounting Ear
- 1x 24V/3.75A DC Locking Power Adapter
- 1x User Manual
- POWER LED: When the device is powered on, the red power LED will illuminate.
- IN LED: When the HDMI IN port connects an active source device, the green LED will illuminate.
- LOOP LED: When the HDMI LOOP OUT port connects an active display device, the green LED will illuminate.
- OUT1-8 LED: When the HDBT OUTPUT port connects an HDBaseT Receiver, the corresponding green OUT LED will illuminate.
- EDID DIP switch: Use it to set EDID mode.
- RS-232: Connect to a PC or control system via a 3-pin phoenix connector cable.
- IR IN: Connect to the IR receiver cable, the IR receive signal will emit to the “IR OUT” port of the HDBaseT Receiver.
- IR OUT: Connect to IR blaster cable, the IR emit signal is from the “IR IN” port of the HDBaseT Receiver.
- AUDIO OUT (COAX, L/R): Coaxial/balanced audio output port, connect to amplifier or speaker.
- HDMI port:
IN: HDMI input port, connect to HDMI source device such as DVD or set-top box with an HDMI cable.
LOOP OUT: HDMI loop output port, connect to the HDMI display device such as TV or monitor with an HDMI cable.
- HDBT OUTPUT port 1-8: Connect to the HDBT IN port of the HDBaseT receiver with a CAT cable.
- Link Signal Indicator lamp (Green):
Illuminated: Transmitter and receiver are connected.
Dark: Transmitter and receiver are not connected.
- Data Signal Indicator lamp (Orange):
Illuminated: There is signal transmission between the transmitter and the receiver.
Dark: No signal transmission.
- POWER switch: Press this switch to power on/off the device.
- DC 24V: Plug the DC 24V power supply into the unit and connect the adaptor to an AC outlet.
- Power Indicator: When the receiver is powered on, the power indicator will illuminate.
- SERVICE port: Used for firmware update.
- DC 24V: Plug DC 24V/1A power supply into the unit and connect the adapter to an AC outlet.
- HDBT IN: Connect to the HDBT OUTPUT port on the transmitter with a CAT cable.
- HDMI OUT: HDMI output port, connect to HDMI display device such as TV or Projector with an HDMI cable.
- AUDIO OUT: Audio output port, connect to an amplifier or speaker.
- IR IN: Connect to the IR Receiver cable. The IR signal will send to the IR OUT port of the transmitter.
- IR OUT: Connect to the IR blaster cable, the IR signal is from the IR IN port of the transmitter.
- RS-232: 3-pin Phoenix connector for RS-232 command transmission.