The BZBGEAR BZ-MVS4X4-4K is a matrix video wall controller that seamlessly switches signals from any of the four HDMI sources to any of the four connected HDMI displays. The four outputs can be configured to create a variety of video wall displays such as a 2x2, 1x4, 1x2, 2x1, and 4x1 video wall. Ideal for integrators, professional broadcasters, restaurant owners, and home theater enthusiasts seeking to create high-end video walls, or control multiple video sources and displays with one device.
The four HDMI ports support video bandwidths of 18Gbps and resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4). The HDMI ports are HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant. Each HDMI input features stereo audio embedding via the phoenix connectors on the back panel. The device is equipped with four stereo audio outputs and four TOSLINK S/PDIF ports for analog and digital audio de-embedding.
The BZ-MVS4X4-4K can be configured and controlled using the PC Tool software via the LAN or RS-232 connections. Smart EDID management via the front panel buttons or web interface eliminate HDMI handshake issues for fast and reliable input switching. The HDMI CEC provides power and volume control of compatible monitors. Access basic control of the matrix switcher and network settings with the conveniently built-in WebGUI interface.
Complete with front panel buttons for quick and handy operation, the BZ-MVS4X4-4K’s flexible features make it an exceptional choice for designing outstanding video walls with flexible display control and connectivity.
Video Wall ProcessorSpread a Source Across Multiple Displays
Video MatrixView Any Source on Any Display
Crystal Clear ImagesSupports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4
Multiple Control OptionsFront Panel, TCP/IP, RS-232, IR remote, PC Software
HDCP 2.2High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection Supported
AudioEmbedding and De-Embedding Supported
- Seamless matrix switching and video wall processing functions(2x2)
- Supports audio matrix and IR matrix functions
- EDID & CEC management
|HDMI Compliance||HDMI 2.0|
|HDCP Compliance||HDCP 2.2|
|Video Resolution||Up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4|
|Color Space||RGB, YCbCr 4:4:4/4:2:2|
|HDMI Amplitude||T.M.D.S +/- 0.4Vpp|
|ESD Protection||Human-body Model:
±8kV (Air-gap discharge) , ±4kV (Contact discharge)
|Baud rate and Protocol||Baud rate: 9600, data bit: 8
Stop bit: 1, no parity checking
|Dimensions||17” (W) x 8.7" (D) x 1.7" (H) [430mm (W) x 220mm (D) x 44mm (H)]|
|Weight||11 lbs [5kg]|
|Power Supply||AC 110 - 240V|
|Power Consumption||60W (Max)|
|Operating Temperature||32°F ~ 104°F / 0°C ~ 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-4°F ~ 158°F / -20°C ~ 70°C|
|Relative Humidity||10%~50% RH (non-condensing)|
- 1 x BZ-MVS4X4-4K unit
- 1 x AC Power Cord
- 1 x Matrix IR Remote
- 4 x IR Receiver cable (1.5 meters)
- 4 x IR Blaster cable (1.5 meters)
- 1 x 3-pin Phoenix Connector
- 1 x CAT6 cable
- 1 x USB to RS232 Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- LAN: LAN (10Mbps/100Mbps).
- RS232: Use RS232 for PC control.
- IR Output: IR OUT routing follows the video matrix routing, no need to separately control IR matrix.
- IR Input: IR IN routing follows the video matrix routing, no need to separately control IR matrix.
- Audio Input: 4x 3-pin Phoenix connectors to input external analog LR audio, users can select this audio to replace the corresponding embedded HDMI audio.
- Audio Output: 4x 5-pin Phoenix connectors to output balanced LR audio, and 4 mini Toslink jackets to output analog LR audio and digital Spdif audio. The 4 sets of Audio output (LR and Toslink) channels can be independent of video and switched by PC Tool or commands.
- 110-240VAC: 110-240V AC power input port.
- GND: Ground the product housing.
- HDMI Inputs 1-4: HDMI inputs connect HDMI source devices such as a DVD player or gaming console with an HDMI cable.
- HDMI Outputs 1-4: Connect to the monitor to display the video of the signal source.
- LCD Panel: Displays the current video selections.
- COM: Power LED (also indicates control commands).
- IR: IR LED.
- LOCK: Front panel lock/unlock. Press button LOCK, to lock or unlock front buttons. When locked, the Lock LED will be solid.
- INPUT: Input selection buttons 1-4.
- OUTPUT: Output selection buttons 1-4.
- ALL: Set all outputs to the next input selection.
- SAVE: Save the current matrix setting as a preset.
- RES: Set the output scaler resolution.
- RECALL: Set the matrix setting from a saved preset.
- EDID: Set the EDID options for the next input selection.
- CLEAR: Cancel the current command function.
- NEXT: Select the next available option.
- TAKE: Set the displayed option.