4K UHD AV over IP Multicast Transmitter with Video Wall, KVM & PoE support
The BG-IPGEAR-PRO-T is a high-performance transmitter/encoder that is an essential component in the BZBGEAR IPGEAR-PRO AV over IP system. It provides outstanding 4K 60Hz UHD HDMI video transmission over IP networks, and also has support for Power over Ethernet (PoE). This system is ideal for digital signage, video walls, and video distribution in commercial installations.
The BG-IPGEAR-PRO-T is designed to be easy to install and use. When paired with the BG-IPGEAR-PRO-R receivers and the BG-IPGERAR-PRO-C controller, it becomes one of the most user-friendly video over IP solutions on the market. The controller can automatically discover each IPGEAR-PRO device on the network, making the setup process simple and effortless. Furthermore, the system is TAA compliant, making it suitable for government use.
It also offers a scalable solution that enables users to add additional Transmitter or Receiver units to the network at any time, providing full flexibility and customization to HDMI distribution and switching over IP.
The BG-IPGEAR-PRO-T offers various features and functionalities, such as audio embedding and de-embedding, HDCP 2.2 compliance, PoE, bi-directional IR extension, and RS-232 extension. It also has a USB 2.0 hub that enables KVM extension and remote management, allowing users to expand the range at which they can use peripherals to interact with host devices. Point-to-point, point-to-many, and multicasting broadcasting formats are supported, meaning one HDMI source can be broadcasted to as many displays as necessary. Moreover, it also has a feature for creating custom video walls, that can be controlled via a user-friendly web interface or a free iOS control app - BG-AVOIP-CONTROL.
The BG-IPGEAR-PRO-T is compact, measuring at 180 x 142 x 28 mm (7” x 5.5” x 3.2” inches), making it easy to integrate into any environment. It also supports custom rack mounts and has a surface mount bracket for easy installation.
PoEDelivers power directly over an ethernet cable
Ultra HDOutput supports resolutions up to 4K2K@60Hz
HDCP 2.2High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection Supported
Bi-Directional IRControl IR sources or display devices remotely with IR pass-through
Video WallSpread a source across multiple displays
Video MatrixView any source on any display
- TAA compliant product
- Up to 1,023 groups multi-casting
- Easy dip switch matching for multi-casting group configuration
- Can be configured as a transmitter
- 180° and 270° clockwise image rotation
- Wall mountable housing for robust installations
- Flexible and scalable UHD video broadcasting
- Latency: 2 frames (33 ms) maximum
- 1 to 1, 1 to many, and multi-casting broadcasting architecture
|Role of usage||Transmitter [TX]|
|Video support||Up to 4K2K@60 (4:4:4 8bits)|
|Latency||2 frames (33 ms) maximum|
|HDMI over UTP transmission [24-bit]||Ultra HD (4K2K60) - 120m (396ft) [CAT.X]|
|Audio support||Surround sound (up to 7.1ch) or stereo digital audio|
|Input TMDS signal||1.2 Volts [peak-to-peak]|
|Input DDC signal||5 Volts [peak-to-peak, TTL]|
|ESD protection||Human body model - ±15kV [air-gap discharge] & ±8kV [contact discharge]|
|IR pass-thru||Full-duplex bi-directional|
|Input||1x HDMI + 2x 3.5mm + 2x USB|
|Output||1x RJ45 + 1x S/PDIF + 2x 3.5mm|
|In/ Out||1x DIN9|
|HDMI source control||Controllable via IR pass-through from RX to TX and from TX to RX with IR extenders|
|IR remote control||Electro-optical characteristics: t = 25° / Carrier frequency: 20-60kHz|
|HDMI connector||Type A [19-pin female]|
|Min DIN connector||DIN-9|
|RJ45 connector||WE/SS 8P8C with 2 LED indicators|
|3.5mm connector||Analog audio / IR blaster & IR receiver|
|Dimensions [L x W x H]||7.6" x 5.2" x 1.1" [194 x 133 x 28 mm]|
|Weight||1.5 lbs [663g]|
|Fixedness||Wall-mounting case with screws|
|Power supply||5V DC / 48V POE|
|Power consumption||6 Watts [max]|
|Operation temperature||32~104°F / 0~40°C|
|Storage temperature||-4~140°F / -20~60°C|
|Relative humidity||20~90% RH [no condensation]|
- 1x BG-IPGEAR-PRO-T
- 1x IR blaster cable
- 1x User Manual
- Link Indicator: [Blink] When the unit connects a Cat-5/5e/6 cable.
[Solid] When the transmitting unit connects to a HDMI source and is linked to the receiving unit.
- System Indicator: [Blink] When the unit is connected with a power supply unit.
[Solid] Device is ready.
- Info indicator: When the user clicks the LED button in the software, the LED light will blink for 30 seconds.
- IR Blaster: Infrared 3.5mm socket for plugging in the extension cable of 1R blaster.
- IR Receiver: Infrared 3.5mm socket for plugging in the extension cable of the IR receiver.
- ID (Dip Switch): Video channel selection.
- Ethernet: RJ-45: Gigabit Ethernet port.
- Power: Connect to 5V DC power supply.
- S/PDIF Output: Optical audio output from BG-IPGEAR-PRO-R.
- Stereo In: 3.5mm stereo audio input.
- Stereo Out: 3.5mm stereo audio output.
- HDMI Input: Connects to an HDMI source device with an HDMI cable.
- HOST: Connect to a Type-B to a remote host computer you wish to control from the BG-IPGEAR-PRO-R.
- RS-232: Connect to PC serial port with a DB-9 male-male cable.