4K UHD AV over IP Multicast Transceiver with Video Wall, KVM & PoE support
The BG-VOP-MT Transceiver performs both encoding and decoding for BZBGEAR’s IPGEAR-4K system. The device offers outstanding 4K UHD HDMI video transmission over IP and has support for PoE. This device is a keystone in providing digital signage, video walls, and video distribution in commercial settings.
With the ability to function as a transmitter or receiver at the flip of the switch, this device is one of the easiest video over IP solutions to implement on the market. The BG-VOP-CB controller can auto-discover each BG-VOP-MT on the network, making for a painless setup process.
Unlike most other video over IP solutions from competing manufacturers, the BG-VOP-MT is TAA compliant, making this device an attractive choice for government use. It also provides a scalable solution so that you can easily add additional BG-VOP-MT units to your network at any time. This enables operators to create fully customized HDMI matrix switching over IP.
TAA COMPLIANT PRODUCT.
This product meets the standards of the Trade Agreement Act (TAA).
You can find all BZBGEAR TAA Compliant Products on this page.
In order to function, the BG-VOP-MT Transceiver requires the BG-VOP-CB Smart Controller. Please review our AVoIP Network Switch Requirements Guide to ensure that your system works correctly. This device makes it possible to extend UHD sources from any HDMI source to any location with a LAN connection. Audio embedding and de-embedding is also supported for external audio devices. This transceiver is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports PoE, bi-directional IR extension, and RS-232 extension.
A USB 2.0 hub allows for KVM extension, enabling operators to expand the range at which they can use peripherals to interact with machines. This makes it possible to store computers in a separate area from where their users interact with them, improving workspace productivity, security, and data protection. It also can greatly improve the quality of presentations where the podium may be far from the operating computer.
The BG-VOP-MT is a complete UHD video broadcasting solution for digital signage. Point to Point, Point to Many, and Multicasting are supported broadcasting formats, meaning that one HDMI source can be broadcast to as many displays as necessary. This also enables operators to create custom video walls. All settings can be adjusted via an easy to use web interface, and control can be achieved via the web interface or using our free downloadable iOS control app - BG-AVOIP-CONTROL.
This transceiver is capable of being auto-addressed via the controller, or it can be addressed manually using its onboard DIP switches.
Storage and Ergonomics
This transceiver can fit well in many different environments, having dimensions of 180 x 142 x 28 mm (7” x 5.5” x 3.2” inches). It also supports custom rack mounts and features a wall-mountable chassis.
PoEDelivers power directly over an ethernet cable
Ultra HDOutput supports resolutions up to 4K2K@30Hz
HDCP 2.2High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection Supported
Bi-Directional IRControl IR sources or display devices remotely with IR pass-through
Video WallSpread a source across multiple displays
Video MatrixView any source on any display
- TAA compliant product
- Can be configured as a transmitter or receiver
- Flexible and scalable UHD video broadcasting
- Up to 1,023 groups multi-casting
- 180° and 270° clockwise image rotation
- Latency: 1080p@60Hz: 23ms
- Easy dip switch matching for multi-casting group configuration
- Wall mountable housing for robust installations
- 1 to 1, 1 to many, and multi-casting broadcasting architecture
|Role of usage||Transceiver|
|Input Video support||Up to 4K2K@60 (4:4:4 8bits)|
|Output Video support||Up to 4K2K@30 (RGB)|
|Latency||2 frames (33 ms) maximum|
|HDMI over UTP transmission [24-bit]||Ultra HD (4K2K@60) - 100m (328ft) [CAT.X]|
|Audio support||Surround sound (up to 7.1ch) or stereo digital audio|
|Input TMDS signal||1.2 Volts [peak-to-peak]|
|Input DDC signal||5 Volts [peak-to-peak, TTL]|
|ESD protection||Human body model — ±15kV [air-gap discharge] & ±8kV [contact discharge]|
|IR pass-thru||Full-duplex bi-directional|
|I/O connector||2x HDMI + 4x 3.5mm + 3x USB + 1x RJ45 + 1x DIN9|
|HDMI source control||Controllable via IR pass-through from RX to TX and from TX to RX with IR extenders|
|IR remote control||Electro-optical characteristics: t = 25° / Carrier frequency: 20-60kHz|
|HDMI connector||Type A [19-pin female]|
|Min DIN connector||DIN-9|
|RJ45 connector||WE/SS 8P8C with 2 LED indicators|
|3.5mm connector||IR blaster & IR receiver|
|Dimensions [L x W x H]||Model||7" x 5.5" x 3.2" [180 x 142 x 28mm]|
|Package||10.3" x 6.7" x 3" [264 x 170 x 77mm]|
|Weight||Model||23 oz [664g]|
|Package||2 lbs [889g]|
|Fixedness||Wall-mounting case with screws|
|Power supply||5V 2A DC / 48V POE|
|Operation temperature||32~104°F / 0~40°C|
|Storage temperature||-4~140°F / -20~60°C|
|Relative humidity||20~90% RH [no condensation]|
- 1x BG-VOP-MT
- 1x IR Blaster Cable
- 1x IR Receiver Cable
- 1x User Manual
- Power: Connect to 5V DC power supply.
- HDMI Input: Connects to an HDMI source with an HDMI cable.
- HDMI Output: Connects to an HDMI display with an HDMI cable.
- Stereo In: Connect to upstream audio output (device configured as TX).
- Stereo Out: Connect to downstream headphone output (device configured as RX).
- F/W Upgrade: Connect Micro USB to a PC to upgrade the firmware of your device.
- Ethernet: RJ-45: Gigabit Ethernet port.
- Transmitter / Receiver: Dip Switch: configures as a transmitter or receiver.
- Device (USB 2.0 downstream port): Connect to a USB flash drive or other USB devices (device configured as RX).
- RS-232: Connect to PC serial port with a DB-9 male-male cable.
- ID (Dip Switch): Video channel selection.
- IR Blaster: Infrared 3.5mm socket for plugging in the extension cable of IR blaster.
- IR Receiver: Infrared 3.5mm socket for plugging in the extension cable of the IR receiver.
- Host: Connect to upstream USB host (device configured as TX).
- Link Indicator: [Blink] When the unit connects a Cat-5/5e/6 cable.
[Solid] When the transmitting unit connects to a HDMI source and is linked to the receiving unit.
- System Indicator: [Blink] When the unit is connected with a power supply unit.
[Solid] Device is ready.
- Info Indicator: When the user clicks the LED button in the software, the LED light will blink 30 seconds.