USB-C 4K120 Video Capture Box with Scaler, HDMI 2.1 Loop out, Audio & HDR10 to SDR Conversion
The BG-4K120CHA is a cutting-edge USB-C 4K120 video capture device with a scaler, HDMI 2.1 loopout, audio, and HDR10 to SDR conversion, designed for professional HDMI video signal capturing. It utilizes a USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 1 (USB 3.0) interface for high-speed transmission. Additionally, the HDMI input and loopout can support up to 4K2K 120Hz, enabling users to connect to a 4K2K 120Hz source and capture Ultra HD (4K2K@30) video. The BG-4K120CHA also captures and displays original uncompressed HDMI video, resulting in more realistic color rendition.
Moreover, the BG-4K120CHA incorporates large volume image buffer technology to effectively avoid video tearing, and the high sampling rate and accuracy ensure images with high sharpness, rich details, and fewer color edges. Furthermore, with HDR10 to SDR conversion, PS5/Xbox Players can enjoy 4K2K@120 HDR games on a 4K TV while recording real-time 4K2K@30/1080P@120 video streams with SDR quality through USB 3.0 simultaneously.
With its advanced features and high-end capabilities, the BG-4K120CHA is an ideal choice for demanding HDMI video capture applications, offering professional-grade performance and versatility.
* PS5 & Xbox Series X also support 1080P120.
4K@120HzHDMI input & output up to 4K2K 120Hz 4:4:4/4:2:2/4:2:0
Volume controlUse the volume control knobs to adjust the MIC/Headphone volume
Plug and PlayAuto-detection of video format
Software CompatibilityCompatible with most 3rd party software such as OBS Studio and AMCap
Mic-in-mixAllows the microphone's audio input to be combined or mixed with the audio that is being transmitted through the HDMI connection
Low Latency3~4ms at 1080P
- HDMI video and audio streams over USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 1
- Video resolution up to 4K2K@30/1080P@120 (Video stream over USB-C)
- HDMI 2.1 compliant
- HDR 4K2K@60 4:2:0 10 bits/12 bits
- HDCP 2.3 and 1.4 compliant
- Deinterlace & scaling (upscaling supports up to 1080P@120)
- HDMI audio extraction
- HDR10 to SDR conversion***
- Play 4K@120 HDR on HDMI out while streaming 4K2K@30/1080P@120 with SDR colors for gameplay capture
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7/8.1/10/11, Mac, & Linux OS
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 (RGB/YUY2/NV12/P010) 4 (capture up to 4K2K@30) and USB 2.0 (YUY2/NV12) (capture up to 1080@15)
|Role of usage||Video Capture Device|
|Input Video bandwidth||Up to FRL 5 (40G)|
|Output bandwidth (USB-C)||Up to 5 Gbps (USB-C)|
|Output bandwidth (HDMI)||Up to FRL 5 (40G)|
|Video support (USB-C)||Up to 4K2K@30/1080P@120|
|Video support (HDMI)||Up to 4K2K 120Hz 4:4:4/4:2:2/4:2:0|
|Audio Input||HDMI Embedded Audio & Stereo audio Input|
|Audio Support||HDMI output up to 7.1ch, TOSLINK up to 5.1ch, Stereo audio up to 2ch|
|Recording Mode||Software Compression|
|Recording Video Format||RGB/YUY2/NV12/P010 (USB 3.1 Gen 1), YUY2/NV12 (USB 2.0)|
|ESD protection||Human body model — ±15kV [air-gap discharge] & ±8kV [contact discharge]|
|PCB stack-up||4-layer board [impedance control — differential 100Ω; single 50Ω]|
|Firmware update||Feasible via USB-C Port|
|Input||1x HDMI + 1x 3.5mm|
|Output||1x USB-C + 1x HDMI + 1x 3.5mm + 1x TOSLINK|
|HDMI connector||Type A [19-pin female]|
|USB connector||USB 3.1 Type-C (SuperSpeed USB)|
(not complete list)
|OBS Studio (Windows, Linux, MAC), AMCap (Windows), Potplayer (Windows)¸ VLC (OS X, Linux), XSplit Broadcaster (Windows), Skype (Windows, OS X), Zoom (Windows), Hangout (Windows), TeamViewer (Windows)|
|OS Support||Windows 7 /8.1 /10/11, Mac and Linux OS|
[L x W x H]
|Model||7" x 3.2" x 0.9" [177 x 81 x 22mm]|
|Package||7.8" x 5.4" x 2.9" [198 x 137 x 74mm]|
|Weight||Model||5.8 oz [165g]|
|Package||1 lbs [445g]|
|Power supply||Via USB-C|
|Power consumption||4.5 Watts [max]|
|Operation temperature||32~104°F / 0~40°C|
|Storage temperature||-4~140°F / -20~60°C|
|Relative humidity||20~90% RH [no condensation]|
- 1x BG-4K120CHA
- 1x 5V power adapter
- 1x USB 3.0 A to C Cable (host to device)
- 1x User Manual
- STEREO AUDIO IN: Audio extracts from HDMI input.
- STEREO AUDIO OUT: Connect to an analog stereo audio source.
- S/PDIF OUT: Audio extracts from HDMI input.
- RESET BUTTON: Reset the device.
- LED INDICATOR: USB-C indicator LED
[Red] The device is connected to the USB 2.0 port on the host
[Blue] The device is connected to the USB 3.0 port on the host.
- LED INDICATOR: Power & input signal indicator LED
[Blue] Device powered on (no input signal)
[Green] Input detects HDMI signal
[Red] Input source is HDCP protected.
- STEREO AUDIO IN VOLUME KNOB: To adjust the stereo audio in sound level.
- STEREO AUDIO OUT VOLUME KNOB: To adjust the stereo audio out sound leve.
- POWER JACK: Connect to the +5V DC power supply unit.
- USB-C OUT: Connect to a USB host (PC, NB, MAC…).
- HDMI OUT: Connect to a HDMI display.
- HDMI IN: Connect to a HDMI source.