The BG-B20SHA/BG-B30SHA 20X/30X optical zoom IP-streaming camera utilizes a high-quality CMOS sensor to deliver crisp HD video signals. Its compact design provides versatile placement options and ease-of-use in a sleek low-profile housing. This camera is well-suited for a wide variety of broadcast and professional A/V applications including lecture streaming, education, room monitoring, studios, and more.
With a 1/2.8” Sony CMOS sensor, the BG-BSHA series provides crystal clear imaging at resolutions up to 1080p@60Hz. The 20X/30X optical zoom lens allows the camera to capture tight close-ups, even at a distance.
The BG-BSHA series features simultaneous 3G-SDI, HDMI, and IP streaming outputs. By utilizing the 3.5mm audio input, audio can be embedded into your livestreams and recordings with ease.
Connectivity and Control
The BG-BSHA series supports multiple streaming protocols and compression formats including ONVIF, RTSP, RTMP, and SRT. This enables users to stream directly to sites like Facebook and YouTube. The combination of outputs provides a high degree of versatility, allowing the BG-BSHA series to be easily integrated into most workflows.
Designed for installation in remote locations, the BG-BSHA series can be operated via serial (RS485) control or web interface. The web interface provides a full suite of image adjustment options. It supports PELCO-D, PELCO-P, VISCA, and IP-VISCA protocols, providing support for compatible joystick controllers.
Crystal Clear OutputFull HD output delivers up to 1080p@60Hz video
Multiple OutputsOutputs simultaneously from HDMI/3G-SDI/ IP
Zoom20X/30X Optical Zoom Lens
External Audio InputAdd a microphone or other audio source
PoEPower and connect to the camera using just one CAT cable
Multiple Control ProtocolsSupports ONVIF, PELCO-D, PELCO-P, VISCA
- Multiple output resolutions available
- Small form factor for tight installations
- RS-485 & RS-232 serial control options
- H.265/H.264 encoding
- 2D / 3D noise reduction
- Auto white balance, iris, and focus options
|Sensor||1/2.8″ Exmor CMOS Sensor, 2.38MP|
|Frame Rate||1080p@60Hz/50/30/25, 1080i@60Hz/50/30/25, 720p@60Hz/50|
|Zoom||20X/30X Optical, 12X Digital Zoom|
|Horizontal Field of View||2.9°(T)-65°(W)|
|Zoom Control||VISCA, PELCO D/P|
|Video Output||3G-SDI / HDMI / IP Streaming|
|Audio Input||3.5mm Stereo Mini|
|Power On||JEITA type (DC IN 12V)|
|Communication interface||RS485 / RS232|
|Dimensions (W x H x L)||2.8 x 2.8 x 4.8in [70 x 70 x 122mm]|
|Weight||0.44 lbs [0.2kg]|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C ~ 50°C|
|Max Consumption||12W DC12V @1A|
|Working Environment||Indoor Only|
- 1x BG-BSHA Camera
- 1x User Manual
- 1x 12V/ 2.0 A DC Power Adapter
- 1x Power Cable
- RS-485: Connect RS-485 to control the camera with a joystick controller or control software.
- Audio In: Stereo audio input for connecting mics and embedding local audio into all video output interfaces.
- HDMI: Connect to an HDMI device such as a video production switcher or a video display up to 1080@60Hz.
- SDI: Connect to an SDI device such as a video production switcher or a video display at resolutions up to 3G (1080@60Hz) up to 330ft away over SDI cabling.
- Power: Connect supplied 12V power adapter.
- LAN: Connect to a network switch via category cable to supply power (PoE), control and stream (TCP/IP or webGUI).
- Button: Push this button towards Wide or Tele to zoom in or zoom out. Push towards Far or Near to adjust manual focus.