4x2 4K UHD Seamless Switcher, Scaler and Multiviewer with Audio De-Embedder and Integrated USB 3.0 Capture Card
The BG-UHD-QVP-4X2 is a powerful video processor that provides users with flexible and cost-effective solutions for routing ultra-high definition video from any of the four UHD HDMI sources to two remote displays simultaneously. With 4K2K@60 4:4:4 video resolution, this video processor delivers top-notch video quality with rich, vivid colors and crisp images.
One of the most impressive features of the BG-UHD-QVP-4X2 is its built-in USB 3.0 capture & auto scaling down features that allow users to record video or broadcast up to 1080p video & 2ch audio through real-time software such as Skype or Zoom. This unique function makes the video processor perfect for use in education or commercial applications, as a live switch. It can also be used in digital signage, conference room presentation systems, or other similar applications.
With adjustable size & position of the image, the BG-UHD-QVP-4X2 provides users with complete control over how their content is displayed. Additionally, the processor supports PIP, PBP, POP, full screen & quad-view display, allowing users to create dynamic layouts and presentations that capture their audience's attention. The BG-UHD-QVP-4X2 also supports titles, borders, and colored backgrounds, which can be used to enhance the presentation's visual appeal.
The video processor also supports background picture & logo, allowing users to customize the output video with their branding. Resize, position, zoom, pan, and blend output video features give users the ability to manipulate their content to create the desired effect. The BG-UHD-QVP-4x2 supports seamless, fade-in-&-out, wipe and dissolve switching on full-screen mode, providing a smooth transition between videos or presentations.
High Resolution InputsInput Resolutions Up To 4k@60Hz 4:4:4 Chroma
Seamless SwitchingQuick And Easy Source Switching
Control OptionsIR remote, RS-232, Web GUI, or Front Panel Buttons
USB CaptureConvert HDMI Sources And Output Via USB 3.0 At Up To 1080p@60Hz
Loop OutUVC1.0 Monitor Output
Audio OutputExtract Audio From Current HDMI Input
- Resize, position, pan, zoom, and blend
- Multiple transitions in full-screen mode
- Customizable graphics
- PIP, PBP, POP, full-screen, & quad-view
- 4x HDMI inputs and 2x HDMI outputs
- Upgradable firmware
- Supports uncompressed 7.1 ch HDMI audio
- Functions as video converter/switcher
- HDCP 1.4/2.2 compliant
|Role of usage||Multiplexer / video processor|
|Background picture update||Yes|
|HDMI compliance||HDMI 2.0a|
|HDCP compliance||1.4 / 2.2|
|Video bandwidth||HDMI (600MHz [18Gbps])|
|Output Video Support||Up to 4K2K@60 (4:4:4 8bits)|
|Video support||Up to 1080p60|
|Input Video Support||Up to 4K2K@60 (4:4:4 8bits)|
|Video Format Support||HDMI 2.0|
|Embedded video mixer||Yes|
|Input TMDS signal||1.2 Volts [peak to peak]|
|Recording Mode||Software Compression|
|Recording Video Format||YUY2 (USB3.0), MJPG (USB2.0/3.0)|
|ESD protection||Human body model — ± 15kV [air-gap discharge] & ±8kV [contact discharge]|
|Input||4x HDMI + 1x RS 232 + 1x RJ 45(Ethernet) + 1x 3.5mm (IR)|
|Output||2x HDMI + 1x USB + 2x RCA + 1x 3.5mm|
|HDMI connector||Type A [19-pin female]|
|USB connector||USB 3.0 Type A (SuperSpeed USB)|
|RS-232 connector||DE-9 [9-pin D-sub female]|
|RJ-45 connector||WE/SS 8P8C|
|Software compatibility (not complete list) (Video Capture Function)||OBS Studio (Windows, Linux), AMCap (Windows), Potplayer (Windows), VLC (OS X, Linux), XSplit Broadcast (Windows), Skype (Windows, OS X), Zoom (Windows), Hangout (Windows), TeamViewer (Windows)|
|OS Support (Video Capture Function)||Windows 7 /8.1 /10, Mac and Linux OS|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||Model||1'3" x 9.8" x 1.7" [390 x 248 x 44mm]|
|Package||1'7" x 12.5" x 6.1" [526 x 318 x 156mm]|
|Weight||Model||5 lbs [2.2 kg]|
|Package||7.8 lbs [3.5 kg]|
|Power supply||12V 5A DC|
|Power consumption||22 Watts [max]|
|Operation temperature||32~104°F / 0~40°C|
|Storage temperature||-4~140°F / -20~60°C|
|Relative humidity||20~90% RH [no condensation]|
- 1x BG-UHD-QVP-4X2
- 1x Rack-mounting ear set
- 1x IR receiver
- 1x Installation software CD
- 1x DC 5V 4A
- 1x User Manual
- 1x IR Remote control
- Windows Source Selection A-D: Window A-D source selection (from the left to the right is D, C, B, A).
- Preset: Recall user preset 1 and user preset 2.
- Quad: Fast switch to quad-view mode.
- Full: Switch Window in fullscreen mode.
- IR Sensor: IR sensor for receiving the IR commands from IR remote.
- OSD Buttons: On-screen display menu control buttons.
- Power Switch: Power On/Off.
- 12V DC: 12V DC power jack.
- IR IN: 3.5mm socket for plugging in the extension cable of IR receiver.
- HDMI In 1-4: HDMI inputs.
- Stereo out: Stereo audio output – L/R.
- HDMI Out 1-2: HDMI outputs.
- RS-232: RS-232 control port.
- Ethernet: Ethernet control port.
- F/W: Micro USB port for firmware update.
- Stereo Out: Audio extracts from selected HDMI input.
- USB 3.0: USB Out - connect to a USB host (PC,laptop, MAC, etc).
- HDMI Out: HDMI Loopout - connect to an HDMI display.