The BG-LVUPTZ-HUS helps presenters create engaging video content as they move around a classroom, platform, or stage. This powerful PTZ camera captures details in crisp 1080p HD images. With set and forget programming, the BG-LVUPTZ-HUS lets presenters focus on what they do best without the worry of capturing the right camera angle.
The chassis of the BG-LVUPTZ-HUS contains two separate cameras. In addition to the moving PTZ head, there is a wide-angle panoramic camera with a separate output. This provides users with two simultaneous Full HD video signals. Each camera is equipped with simultaneous HDMI, USB 3.0, and IP streaming outputs.
Available in 12X and 20X zoom levels, this versatile camera gives a single user access to both widescreen and close-up angles, enabling them to create dynamic content without the assistance of a dedicated camera operator.
ONVIF, RTSP, and RTMP protocols enable operators to stream the video output directly from the BG-LVUPTZ-HUS to online streaming services like Facebook and YouTube. The 3.5mm audio input allows stereo sound to be embedded into the video signals.
Configuration is a breeze with BZBGEAR’s wizard-based setup utility, BG-Autotrak. Customizable options allow users to fine tune the camera’s performance to suit their environment. When tracking mode is disabled, the BG-LVUPTZ-HUS can also be controlled by RS232, RS485, IP commands, and IR remote.
This camera supports SRT, enabling high-quality, low-latency video to be sent reliably over the internet.
Auto TrackingFully automatic PTZ control follows movement
Full HDBoth cameras output up to 1080p@60Hz resolutions
Dual OutputsCompletely independent dual output signals from each camera
Set-and-ForgetCamera works automatically after initial setup
Multiple OutputsIncludes HDMI, USB 3.0, and IP streaming outputs
12X and 20X ZoomPerfect for medium to large sized rooms
- Resistant to signal interference
- Advanced focusing technique
- Wide dynamic exposure
- 3.5mm audio input connection
- Full HD image through 1/2.8" CMOS
- Quiet operation
|Tracking camera, lens parameters|
|Image sensor||1/2.8" high quality CMOS sensor|
|Effective pixels||2,070,000 16:9|
|Video signal||1080p@60/50/30/25/59.94/29.97, 1080i@60/50/59.94, 720p@60/50/30/25 /59.94/29.97|
|Lens optics zoom||20X optical zoom f＝4.7~94mm|
|Visual angle||2.9° (narrow angle) ~ 55.4° (wide angle)|
|Aperture coefficient||F1.6 ~ F3.5|
|Minimum illumination||0.5Lux (F1.8, AGC ON)|
|Digital noise reduction||2D & 3D digital noise reduction|
|White balance||Manual/auto/one-key white balance /3000K/ 4000K/5000K/6500K|
|Wide dynamic||Off/dynamic grade adjustment|
|Video regulation||Brightness, hue, saturation, contrast ratio, sharpness, Gamma|
|Signal to noise ratio||>55dB|
|Image sensor||1/2.8" high quality CMOS sensor|
|Output port||Network port, HDMI, USB|
|Field angle (D/H/V)||112°/82°/57.6°|
|Input/output port and support protocol|
|Network port||100M internet access (10/100BASE-TX) 5GWiFi (optional), support network VISCA control protocol|
|Network protocol||RTSP, RTMP, ONVIF, GB/T28181|
|Compression image code stream||Dual stream output|
|Video compression format||H.265, H.264|
|Control signal port||RS-232/485|
|Control protocol||VISCA/Pelco-D/Pelco-P; Baud rate: 115,200/9,600/4,800/2,400bps|
|Audio input port||Dual track 3.5mm linear input|
|Audio compression format||AAC, MP3, PCM|
|Power port||HEC3800 power socket (DC12V)|
|Horizontal control speed||0.1~100°/s|
|Vertical control speed||0.1~45°/s|
|Preset speed||Horizontal: 100°/s, vertical: 45°/s|
|Preset quantity||User can set 255 presets at most (10 pcs of mobile control)|
|Power adapter||Input AC110V-AC220V output DC12V/2.5A|
|Input current||1.5A (maximum)|
|Power consumption||18W (maximum)|
|Storage temperature||14°F ~ 140°F / -10°C ~ +60°C|
|Operating temperature||14°F ~ 122°F / -10°C ~ +50°C|
|Dimension (WxHxD)||10in x 5.7in x 6.9in [254mm x 144mm x 174mm]|
|Weight (approx.)||3.3 lbs [1.50kg]|
|Operating environment||Indoor only|
|Remote maintenance (network port)||Remote upgrade, restart and reset|
- 1x Camera
- 1x 12V/1.5A Power supply
- 1x RS232 control line
- 1x Remote control
- 1x User Manual
- USB (CAM2): Connect to an USB3.0 type A device such as a PC at resolutions up to 1080@60Hz over USB cabling to view close-up lens.
- HDMI (CAM2): Connect to an HDMI device such as a video production switcher or a video display at resolutions up to 1080@60Hz over HDMI cabling to view close-up lens.
- LAN (Cam-2): Connect Camera-2 to a network switch via category cable to control (TCP/IP or webGUI) and stream.
- USB (CAM1): Connect to an USB3.0 type A device such as a PC at resolutions up to 1080@60Hz over USB cabling to view panorama lens.
- HDMI (CAM1): Connect to an HDMI device such as a video production switcher or a video display at resolutions up to 1080@60Hz over HDMI cabling to view panorama lens.
- RS-232: Connect RS-232 to control the camera with a joystick controller or control software.
- A-In: Connect external audio sources such as a microphone or small audio mixer to embed the sound into all video output interfaces.
- LAN (Cam-1): Connect Camera-1 to a network switch via category cable to control (TCP/IP or webGUI) and stream.
- Power: Connect supplied 12V power adapter.