6X6 4K-Seamless HDMI/HDBaseT Matrix Switcher Streaming at 18Gbps Equipped with HDMI 2.0b and ARC up to 70M
The BZ-UHD-66M70-ARC HDMI/HDBaseT Switcher distributes up to (6) Source HDMI inputs to (6) Display outputs for the distribution of video resolutions up to [email protected] (4:4:4) with HDCP 2.2 compatibility and HDMI 2.0 ports. It is capable of routing multiple digital audio formats to (4) HDBaseT outputs and two (2) independent HDMI 2.0 outputs from six of the HDMI sources. This Matrix Switcher transmits signals via one CAT5e/6/7 cable up to 230ft/70m. The individual HDMI outputs permit HDMI cables to extend up to 33ft/10m in distance. The unit features (12) independent inputs and (18) digital audio outputs with matrix with delay or volume tuning. The switcher enables High-Resolution digital audio formats like LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio and 3D video content pass-thru. Methods of control include front panel button, RS-232, IR, Telnet as well as Web GUI.
- HDMI 2.0b, HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4 compliant.
- Digital and analog audio de-embedding from any one of 4 outputs (configurable).
- Control is via on-panel Button, IR, RS-232, LAN and Web UI.
- Up to [email protected] (4:4:4) on all HDMI and HDBaseT ports.
- HDR and smart EDID management supported.
- Transmission distance over CAT6 cable: 70 meters: 1080P @60Hz36bit 40 meters: 1080P @[email protected], [email protected]@24bit, [email protected]/60Hz (YUV420), [email protected]/60Hz (YUV444)
- Supports pass-through audio up to 7.1 channels of High Definition audio (LPCM, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio).
- 24V power over Cat5e/6/7 on all HDBaseT ports.