The BG-UHD-44M is the perfect solution for distributing audio and video sources streaming at 18Gbps delivering 4K2K@60Hz 4:4:4 8 bits with HDR support. HDCP 2.2 compliant, this unit offers 4-source HDMI 2.0a inputs and 4-display HDMI 2.0a outputs with audio support including formats like DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, 7.1 channel and LPCM. Capable of downscaling from 4K2K to 1080P you can use it in a variety of environments such as conference rooms, auditoriums, small businesses and digital signage. Conveniently this unit comes with an IR remote as well RS-232, IP and Cloud Control ability for optional control methods.
- HDMI2.0a compliant
- Supports 4K2K@60 4:4:4 8bits
- Supports HDR1, which is 4K2K@60 4:2:0 10bits2
- HDCP 2.2 and 1.4 compliant
- Wide frequency range: 25MHz~600MHz
- Video bandwidth: 18Gbps
- Supports resolution downscaling from 4K2K to 1080P1
- Supports default EDID and EDID learning from display
- Supports xvYCC, x.v.Color& Deep Color
- Allows any source to be displayed on multiple displays at the same time
- Allows any HDMI display to view any HDMI source at any time
- Micro-USB firmware update for expanding compatibility
- Supports Dolby Digital, DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD audio
- The matrix switcher can switch every output channels from any HDMI inputs by Push button, IR remote control, RS-232, IP control, cloud & echo control.
- Easy installation with rack-mounting
- Fast response time for channel switch
1. HDR = High Dynamic Range.
2. The video bandwidth of 4K2K@60 4:2:0 10bits (HDR) is 384 MHz, and the 4K2K@60 4:4:4 8bits is 594MHz.
1. NOT supports
(1) Resolution downscaling from 4K2K@60 4:2:2 to 1080P
(2) Frame rate conversion
(3) 4K2K@60 4:2:2 to 4K2K@60 4:2:0
2. SP-5004IZM-D can bypass 4K HDR data content, but can NOT process it and make HDR content 100% fit into 1080p