The BG-PS21-4K is designed to switch between one HDMI input and a single USB-C input to one HDMI display output. Capable of supporting video resolutions up to 4Kx2K@60Hz (4:4:4) 8-Bit, 1080P, and 3D this unit delivers a high quality picture. In addition, there is smart built-in EDID setting that can be selected by the 4-pin DIP switch on the front panel.
The KVM switcher supports stereo and multi-channel audio on the HDMI inputs. In addition to the audio insertion or embedding for the HDMI output signal, the audio is simultaneously de-embedded to a balanced analog audio output. Device extensions are provided utilizing one type-B USB port for host connection, and two type-A USB ports for HID devices such as camera, microphone, keyboard etc.
This unit features multiple methods of control. When in the AUTO mode, the switcher will automatically switch to the first detected source device. When the active source is disconnected, the unit will switch to the lowest numbered input. The unit can be manually controlled by the front panel buttons and RS-232 command. CEC allows the display device to be controlled by the front panel buttons offering RS-232 and CEC commands.
- 18G 2x1 switcher with HDMI and USB-C inputs.
- Supports automatic switching.
- Controllable via front panel buttons and RS232.
- Supports HDMI 2.0, 4Kx2K@60Hz 4:4:4, HDR 10, Dolby Vision, HDCP 2.2.
- Provides charging on USB-C port up to 40W.
- Provides USB data (USB 3.0/2.0) and 4K video transmission on USB-C port.
- Balanced analog audio for audio de-embedding.
- Peripheral units (g. microphone and camera) can be connected by type-A USB (USB 3.0/2.0) ports and automatically switched along with HDMI and USB-C input as USB DEVICES for corresponding HOST.
- Smart EDID management capable for various applications and customized setting.
- Front panel buttons trigger both CEC and RS232 commands for display control. (ON, OFF, MUTE, VOL+, VOL -).