BG-M88-H2A-KIT is 4K 8x8 HDBaseT Matrix Switcher with six Receivers! It features eight HDMI inputs, six HDBaseT outputs, two HDMI outputs and four SPDIF audio outputs. It supports video resolutions up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 and can transmit 4K video to distances up to 131 feet (40 meters) and 1080p video to distances up to 230 feet (70 meters) over a single CATx cable. The six HDBaseT outputs support 24V power over Cat5e/6/7 feature, allowing the receivers to draw their power from the matrix over the HDBaseT cable.
The matrix switcher features comprehensive EDID management and advanced HDCP handing to ensure maximum functionality with a wide range of video sources.
The matrix switcher not only supports bi-directional IR, RS232 extension but also has IR, RS232, and TCP/IP control options.
- 8x8 HDBaseT matrix switcher with audio matrix.
- Supports HDMI resolution up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4, HDR.
- Supports audio matrix. Provides four digital SPDIF audio outputs for HDMI input audio de-embedding, HDBT/HDMI output audio de-embedding or ARC audio output from receivers.
- Eight HDMI inputs, six HDBaseT outputs and two HDMI outputs.
- The six HDBaseT outputs support 24V power over Cat5e/6/7, allowing the receivers to draw their power from the matrix switcher over the CATx cable.
- Supports comprehensive EDID management and advanced HDCP handling.
- Fully compliant with the HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2.
- Transmits 4K signal to the distance up to 131 feet (40 meters) and 1080p signal to the distance up to 230 feet (70 meters) over a single CATx cable.
- Controllable via front panel buttons, RS232 local and pass-through, IR local and pass-through, CEC, and TCP/IP (built-in GUI)