The BG-M44-H2A-KIT is a 4K capable 4x4 HDBaseT Matrix with 3 Receivers. It features 4 HDMI inputs, 1 HDMI output with audio breakout, and 3 HDBaseT outputs. The de-embedded audio can be output via the optical audio and analog stereo connections. It supports video resolutions up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 and can transmit 4K video to distances up to 131 feet (40 meters) and 1080P video to distances up to 229 feet (70 meters) over a single CATx cable. It supports bidirectional IR extension as well as IR, RS232, and TCP/IP control options. It features power over cable functionality which allows the receivers to draw their power from the matrix over the CATx cable. In addition, the smart built-in EDID setting can be selected with the 4-pin DIP switch on the rear panel.
- 4K - Supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 and 1080P 3D
- PoC - 24V Power over Cable allows receivers to draw power from the matrix
- Smart EDID management for reliable integration and operation.
- HDMI - HDMI 2.0 & HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Audio De-embedding - Audio can be de-embedded via digital optical and analog stereo outputs
- HDBaseT - Includes 3 receivers that can transmit signals up to 230 feet (70 meters)
- Third Party Control - Controllable via RS232, IR, and TCI/IP commands