The BG-B20HS combines high performance with a convenient form factor to deliver great value. This compact but robust camera provides bright and crisp images with a strong sense of depth, high resolution, and fantastic color rendition. The H.264/H.265 encoding makes motion video fluent and clear even under less than ideal bandwidth conditions. Equipped with a powerful 20X zoom lens ensures a distant shot up to 50ft with a beautiful 1080P/60 image.
- 1/2.8 inch high quality CMOS sensor delivers resolutions up to 1920×1080 with frame rates up to 60fps.
- Multiple interfaces include: HDMI, 3G-SDI and LAN. The 3G-SDI is available for 100m transmission at 1080p60 format.
- Support VISCA, PELCO-D, PELCO-P protocols. Supports Visca protocol control through IP port.
- Our proprietary technology makes auto-focusing fast, accurate, and stable.
- Support H.264/H.264+ video compression; Support compression of resolution up to 1920x1080 with frame up to 60fps and 2 channels 1920x1080p with 30fps compression.
- Remote learning, Lectures, Webcasting, Video Conferencing, Remote training, Remote medicine, Interrogation and Emergency command systems.
- A low noise CMOS sensor delivers a high SNR. Advanced 2D/3D noise reduction technology further reduces the noise creating a clear, sharp image.
- Supports ONVIF, RTSP, RTMP protocols. RTMP push mode makes it easy to link streaming media servers (Wowza, FMS).