The BG-AVIP-HD400 is an IP Streaming Encoder/Decoder which use H.264 standard to extend HDMI video, IR and RS232 control signals over IP network. Designate a single control PC (Wake on LAN) and one 100Mbps Network Switch for distribution of signals.
The BG-AVIP-HD400 features 1080p HDMI video switching, video matrix, audio de-embedding, audio switching, IR and RS232 transmissions as well as video recording and PoE power. The control software “IP Streaming Management” merge all functions for user control the IP streaming system.
- Supports H.264 encoding and decoding
- Support output video scaling to 720p or 1080p
- Support Video Broadcasting over network
- Supports audio breakout
- 1080p video over IP network
- Supports PoE , Encoder/Decoder can be powered by PoE Switch
- Supports video recording
- Supports RTSP, RTP, HTTPFLV, UDP, TCP Protocol
- Support video extension, video distribution and video matrix
- Support Video Live Preview on the GUI
- The encoder features HDMI loop out
- Supports Unicast and Multicast