4x4 4K UHD HDMI Video Wall Processor and Seamless Matrix Switcher
The BG-MVS4X4-4KL 4K60 4:4:4 HDMI matrix is a versatile high-speed matrix switcher and video wall processor with multiple applications. This system can be configured for two different output modes, serving as a 4x4 seamless matrix switcher or as a 2x2, 4x1, or 1x4 video wall solution, among other possibilities.
Additionally, it is equipped with a web browser interface module for convenient control and configuration when used either as a standalone device or in conjunction with a third-party control system. Control options include front-panel push buttons, an IR remote control, RS-232 interface, and TCP/IP connectivity.
CompliantHDMI 2.0b, HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4
2 Operational Modes4x4 Matrix (seamless switch), Video wall (2x2, 4x1 or 1x4 etc configuration)
Audio FormatsSupport LPCM, DD, DD+, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-master pass-through
Advanced EDID managementSeamless communication between sources and displays
Web Interface ModuleFor control and configuration of Matrix
Control OptionsControl via front panel, IR, RS-232, and TCP/IP
- Seamless video switching
- Video inputs support all industry standard video resolutions including VGA-WUXGA (up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz) and 480i-4K (3840 x 2160 @60Hz 4:4:4, 4096 x 2160 @60Hz 4:4:4)
- HDMI outputs support upscale or downscale to any resolution, up to 4096 x 2160@60Hz 4:4:4
- 3rd Party drivers are available for all major home control brands
|HDMI Compliance||HDMI 2.0b|
|HDCP Compliance||HDCP 2.2/1.4|
|Video Resolutions||Input: VGA-WUXGA (up to 1920x1200@60Hz), 480i-4K (3840x2160@60Hz 4:4:4, 4096x2160@60Hz 4:4:4)|
|Output: 4096x2160p60, 4096x2160p50, 3840x2160p60, 3840x2160p50, 3840x2160p30, 1920x1080p60, 1920x1080p50, 1920x1080i60, 1920x1080i50, 1920x1200p60rb, 1360x768p60, 1280x800p60, 1280x720p60, 1280x720p50, 1024x768p60, auto|
|Color Space||RGB, YCbCr 4:4:4/4:2:2, YUV 4:2:0|
|HDMI Audio Formats||LPCM, Dolby Digital/Plus/EX, Dolby True HD, DTS, DTS-EX, DTS-96/24, DTS High Res, DTS-HD Master Audio|
|Inputs||4 x HDMI Type A [19-pin female]|
|Outputs||4 x HDMI Type A [19-pin female]|
|Control||1 x RS-232 [3pin-3.81mm phoenix connector]
1 x TCP/IP [RJ45]
1 x IR EXT [3.5mm Stereo Mini-jack]
|Dimensions||11in (W) x 6.5in (D) x 1.2in (H) [270mm (W) x 166mm (D) x 30mm (H)]|
|Weight||2.6 lbs [1165g]|
|Power Supply||Input: AC 100 - 240V 50/60Hz
Output: DC 12V/2.5A (US/EU standard, CE/FCC/UL certified)
|Power Consumption||19.56W (Max)|
|Operating Temperature||32°F ~ 104°F / 0°C ~ 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-4°F ~ 140°F / -20°C ~ 60°C|
|Relative Humidity||20~90% RH (non-condensing)|
- 1 x 18Gbps 4x4 Seamless Matrix
- 1 x Matrix IR Remote
- 1 x 3pin-3.81mm Phoenix Connector (male)
- 1 x 20-60KHz IR Wideband Receiver Cable (1.5 meters)
- 2 x Mounting Ears
- 4 x Machine Screws (KM3*4)
- 1 x 12V/2.5A Locking Power Adapter
- 1 x User Manual
- Power button: Short press this button to power on the device.
Press this button for 1 seconds to enter the standby mode.
- Power LED: The LED will illuminate in green when the product is working normally, and red when the product is on standby.
- IR Window: IR receiver window, it only receives the IR remote signal from this product.
- Signal source LED: Signal source indicator for the OUT 1 - OUT 4 port.
- Input source switching button: Input source switching button for the OUT 1- OUT 4 port.
- TCP/IP: The link port for TCP/IP control, connected to an active Ethernet link with an RJ45 cable to control the Matrix via Web.
- RS-232: RS-232 serial command control port, connected to a PC or control system to control the Matrix.
- IR EXT: If the IR receiver window of the unit is blocked or the unit is installed in a closed area out of infrared line of sight, the IR receiver cable can be inserted to the “IR EXT” port to receive the IR remote signal.
- HDMI INPUT: HDMI signal input port, connected to signal source device.
- HDMI OUTPUT: HDMI signal output port, connected to HDMI display device.
- DC 12V: DC 12V/2.5A power input port.