BG-Connexio is a revolutionary wireless conference product that was specifically designed to meet the needs of today's hybrid workforce. It allows for seamless local presentations as well as collaborations with remote participants by connecting the room camera, microphone, speakers, and display with the attendees' own laptops wirelessly. This eliminates the need for cumbersome cables and setup, and makes it easy for people to take advantage of the room's audio/video (A/V) system to collaborate with both in-room and remote meeting participants.
This powerful device supports wireless connectivity standards such as Miracast, Chromecast and Airplay, so you can connect to any device you prefer, whether it's a laptop, smartphone or tablet. The device also supports multiple simultaneous connections, so multiple participants can share their screens in the same meeting.
With BG-Connexio, you can control the room A/V system from your personal device, allowing you to adjust the volume, change the source, or even control the camera and microphone as needed. This flexibility means that you can create an immersive and collaborative meeting experience for all attendees, whether they are physically present or participating remotely.
Moreover, BG-Connexio also features advanced security features to ensure the privacy of your meetings, so you can feel confident that your data and conversations are safe and secure.
In a nutshell, BG-Connexio is a perfect fit for modern workplaces, that empowers you to connect and collaborate with your team seamlessly, without the limitations of cables and without compromising security.
BYODNo cables are required for participants
Wireless connectionBetween your laptop and room USB peripherals like a camera, mic, and speakers for easy video conferencing
Data SecurityBest-in-class data security with dual network and high-standard encryption
PoEProvide power and a connection with a single-category cable
InteractiveSupports whiteboard and annotation
Centralized ManagementCentral management platform available
- Customizable home screen page
- Available 2x2 split screen view
- Windows and Mac applications are available for wireless connection
- Native wireless mirroring protocols like AirPlay, Miracast, and Chromecast are supported
- Supports wireless touch back on an interactive whiteboard/touchscreen
- Wireless content input up to 1080P, HDMI 2.0 output
- OSD control with a preview function
- Fully compatible with mainstream platforms such as Teams, Zoom, Webex, etc.
|HDMI output||1 x HDMI 19-pin female connector|
|Video Output Resolution||3840x2160@60Hz, 3840x2160@30Hz, 1920x1080@60Hz, 1280x720@60Hz|
|Format Compliance||HDMI 1.4 / HDMI 2.0|
|Video Capacity:||1080P @ <60Hz AirPlay for IOS devices
1080P @ <60Hz "WirelessMedia" Connexio application
1080P @ <60Hz for DG-mini dongle
|HDCP||HDCP 1.4 / HDCP2.2|
|Analog Audio Output||1 x 3.5mm PC audio female connectors|
|LAN port||RJ45 x 2: 1000Mbps x 1, 100Mbps x 1|
|USB interface||USB 3.0 x 3: USB 2.0 x 1, Type-C x 2|
|Audio Input||AirPlay, Miracast, DLNA, Windows/MAC, WMH, USB/BT Speaker Phone|
|Control connectors||3.5mm Phoenix terminal / RS232 interface|
|Number of simultaneous window on screen||4 main windows + 14 thumbnail windows|
|Number of simultaneous connections||Up to 16|
|Data rate in wireless||Up to 1200Mbps|
|Video Playback Frame Rate||20-60 FPS|
|Wireless transmission protocol||Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 a/g/n/ac|
|Frequency band||2.4 GHz & 5 GHz|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||8.66” x 4.72” x 1.6” (including antenna: 8.66” x 4.72” x 5.7”)
[220mm x 120mm x 41mm (including antenna: 220mm x 120mm x 145mm)]
|Weight||2.2 lbs [1.0kg]|
|Temperature||-4° ~ +140° F / -20° ~ +60° C|
|Humidity (Storage / Operating)||20%-90% (non-condensing)|
|DC Power||12V / PoE|
|PoE standard||IEEE 802.3af|
|Power Consumption||10W (MAX)|
- 1 x BG-Connexio
- 1 x 12V/3A Power Supply
- 3 x External Antennas
- 1 x Dual USB Wireless Dongle (optional)
- 1 x User Manual
- Front Type-A USB connector: For mouse control, USB touch screen etc.
- Front Type-C USB connector: For dongle pairing (dongles not included).
- Power Button: Turn on or off the device.
- Back-lit LED indicator: Initializing it will flash RED, powered on and waiting is indicated by flashing GREEN, “Ready to share” is indicated by solid GREEN, “Sharing” is indicated by solid cyan.
- Line audio output: 2 channel analog audio output, Connect a 3.5mm mini-jack to the line in jack of an audio system.
- RS-232: Connect an RS-232 cable from this port to an RS-232 device.
- Kensington Lock: One end is wrapped around a fixed object and one end is inserted into this port for physical security.
- Rear Type-C connector: For Type-C dongle pairing.
- Rear USB 3.0 connector: For mouse control, USB touch screen, and USB peripheral devices such as a USB camera or speaker.
- Reset: Reset button to restore to the factory default settings.
- HDMI output: Connect an HDMI cable from this port to an HD or 4K/HDMI 2.0 display.
- LAN Ethernet port 1: 100Mbps, Connect an Ethernet cable between this jack and a LAN.
- LAN Ethernet port 2: 1000Mbps, Connect an Ethernet cable between this jack and a LAN. Supports POE.
- DC Power socket: Connect the included power adapter to this socket and connect the plug to an available electrical outlet.
- Antenna fixture points: Screw in the three included antennas to these three ports.