The BG-UHD-VWP-1x4 provides one HDMI and one DisplayPort input source connection for resolutions up to 4K2K@60Hz 4:4:4 divided and distributed to four HDMI user-selectable output settings with resolutions up to 1920x1200.
Create a vivid and flexible Video Wall offering an array of layout options including 1x1, 2x2, 1x3 rotate, and 1x4 rotate mode all conveniently controllable by utilizing either the Front Panel, Infra-red remote, Ethernet, USB (Virtual) or Cloud control.
The embedded scaler ensures the signal conversions from the sources will match the native monitors and projectors with optional user selectable output setting up to WUXGA (1920x1200). Common environments benefiting from this technology include educational, broadcasting, digital signage, surveillance monitoring and government applications.
- 18G 4x1 presentation switcher with soft codec & wireless BYOD.
- Supports HDMI 2.0b, 4Kx2K@60Hz 4:4:4, HDR 10, Dolby Vision and HDCP 2.2.
- Wireless BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) capability via AirPlay and Miracast.
- Provide up to 60w charging, USB data (USB 3.0/2.0) and 4K video transmission on USB-C port.
- HDMI output audio can be de-embedded out via balanced analog audio port.
- Two type-B USB ports for host connection, and two type-A USB ports for USB devices like webcam, mic and keyboard.
- Supports video source auto-switching.
- Smart EDID management.
- Front panel buttons trigger both CEC and RS232 commands for display control.