The BG-PS41-BYOD-4K is a powerhouse, enabling users to connect several devices to one display with [email protected] 4:4:4 resolution. This 4x1 presentation switcher is the perfect fit for small businesses and private conference rooms thanks to its wireless Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) features - removing the need for a dedicated device for this presentation switcher. It also has four wired inputs including two HDMI, one USB-C, and one HDMI output. Wireless connectivity provides support for both Airplay and Miracast, making it easier than ever to quickly connect multiple devices for a conference, meeting, or presentation.
Connectivity & Control
The BG-PS41-BYOD-4K is a smart presentation switcher that’s able to automatically switch inputs. This is done based on signal detection from connected devices. In addition to the wireless connectivity, two HDMI inputs, and one USB-C port, there are two USB type-A ports (USB 3.0/2.0). These enable peripherals to be connected to the switcher such as keyboards, mice, and webcams. These will be shared between the HDMI/host connections and the USB-C connection.
This switcher can also provide power to connected devices via USB-C, providing 60 watts of charging ability to ensure that your devices stay online.
To control the unit, users can use the buttons on the front panel, CEC control, or RS-232. This presentation switcher also has a four-pin DIP switch for managing EDID settings.
This presentation switcher supports a maximum signal quality of [email protected] 4:4:4. When connected through the HDMI port, the BG-PS41-BYOD-4K can support HDR10 and Dolby Vision with [email protected] 4:4:4. If using USB-C, resolutions up to [email protected] can be achieved. Miracast/Airplay input resolution is a maximum of [email protected] 4:4:4.
- 18G 4x1 presentation switcher with wireless BYOD
- Supports HDMI 2.0b, [email protected] 4:4:4, HDR 10, Dolby Vision and HDCP 2.2
- Wireless BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) capability via AirPlay and Miracast
- Provide up to 60w charging, USB data (USB 3.0/2.0) and 4K video transmission on USB-C port
- HDMI output audio can be de-embedded out via balanced analog audio port
- Front panel buttons trigger both CEC and RS232 commands for display control
|Video Input||1x AirPlay/Miracast, 2x HDMI, 1x USB-C|
|Video Input Connector||1x External antenna connector, 2x Type-A female HDMI, 1x Type-C USB 3.0|
|AirPlay/Miracast Input Resolution||Up to [email protected] 4:4:4|
|HDMI Input Resolution||Up to [email protected] 4:4:4 HDR10, Dolby Vision|
|USB-C Input Resolution||Up to [email protected] 4:4:4|
|Video Output||1x HDMI|
|Video Output Connector||1x Type-A female HDMI|
|HDMI Output Resolution||Up to [email protected] 4:4:4 HDR10, Dolby Vision|
|HDMI Standard||Up to HDMI 2.0b|
|HDCP Version||Up to HDCP 2.2|
|HDMI Embedded Audio Format||Supports Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital, DTS-X, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS 5.1, 2 – 8Ch PCM 32-192kHz 16-24 bits; 2-8Ch PCM 32-192kHz 16-24 bits|
|Balanced Analog Audio Output||1x AUDIO OUT|
|Balanced Analog Audio Output Connector||1x 5-pin terminal block|
|Frequency Response||20Hz–20KHz, ±3dB|
|Max Output Level||2.0Vrms ± 0.5dB|
|THD+N||< 0.05%, 20Hz – 20KHz bandwidth, 1KHz sine at 0dBFS level (or max level)|
|SNR||>80dB, 20Hz – 20KHz bandwidth|
|Crosstalk Isolation||<-80dB, 10KHz sine at 0dBFS level (or max level before clipping)|
|L-R Level Deviation||<0.05dB, 1KHz sine at 0dBFS level (or max level before clipping)|
|Output Load Capability||1KΩ and higher (Supports 10x paralleled 10KΩ loads)|
|Control port||1x 4-pin DIP switch, 1x FW, 2x HOST (PC1&PC2), (2) DEVICES, 1x RS232|
|Control Connector||1x Micro-USB, 2x Type-B USB 3.0, 2x Type-A USB 3.0, 1x 3-pin terminal block|
|WLAN Standards||IEEE 802.11ac|
|Band||2.4 and 5GHz|
|Max. Wireless Coverage||≤5m, environment dependent, reduce disturbance to increase transmission distance up to 10m|
|Max. Output Resolution||[email protected]|
|Version||iOS 7 or above, MacOS, Android 4.0 or above, Windows8.1 or above|
|Operation Temperature||23°F ~ 131°F / -5°C ~ +55°C|
|Storage Temperature||13°F ~ 158°F / -25°C ~ +70°C|
|Relative Humidity||10% ~ 90%|
|External Power Supply||Input: AC 100~240V, 50/60Hz; Output: 24V DC 5A|
|Power Consumption||85w (Max)|
|USB-C Power Charging||60w (Max)|
|Dimension (WxHxD)||9.4″ x 0.98″ x 5.3″ [238mm x 24.5mm x 135mm]|
|Net Weight||1.8 lbs [825g]|
- 1x BG-PS41-BYOD-4K 18G 4×1 Presentation Switcher
- 2x Mounting Ears with 4 Mounting Screws
- 4x Plastic Cushions
- 1x 5-pin Terminal Block
- 1x RS232 Cable (3-pin terminal block to DB9)
- 1x External Antenna
- 1x Power Adapter (24V DC 5A)
- 1x User Manual
- POWER LED: The LED illuminates red when power is supplied.
- Input LEDs 1-4: The LED illuminates orange when the video signal is detected on the corresponding input channel. It will illuminate green when the video signal is chosen as input source.
- AUTO LED: The LED illuminates green when the switcher is in auto-switching mode.
- SELECT AUTO/3s: Press the button to select an input source, or press and hold it for at least 3 seconds to enable auto-switching mode.
- DISPLAY ON: Press the button to turn on the display.
- DISPLAY OFF: Press the button to turn off the display.
- EDID: 4-pin DIP switch for EDID setting.
- FW: Micro USB port for firmware upgrade.
- Miracast/Airplay Input: Connect to the external antenna.
- PC1-PC2: Two type-A female HDMI input ports to connect HDMI source devices.
- PC3: Type-C USB with charging capability to connect the Laptop/Macbook or other device with SlimPort output.
- HDMI OUT: Type-A female HDMI output port to connect display device.
- AUDIO OUT: 5-pin terminal block for audio de-embedding from HDMI output.
- RS232: 3-pin terminal block to connect the RS232 control device (e.g. PC) or a third-party device to be controlled by RS232 commands.
- HOST (PC1 & PC2): Two type-A USB ports to connect USB devices.
- DEVICE (1 & 2): Two type-A USB ports to connect USB devices.
- DC 24V: DC connector for power adapter connection.