Introducing the BG-MV41A, a versatile 4x1 HDMI Switcher Scaler and Multiviewer with IR/RS232 capabilities. This device empowers users to connect up to four HDMI sources, offering simultaneous display or seamless full-screen switching, supporting resolutions up to 1080p@60Hz. It's ideal for various applications, including conference rooms, presentations, industrial workstations, and surveillance systems, providing customizable layouts, audio signal toggling, and multiple control options to enhance the viewing experience.
Connectivity & Picture
With four HDMI inputs and one HDMI output, users can display up to four devices on one screen. These sources can be shown simultaneously or can be seamlessly switched between while in full-screen mode. This device is compliant with HDMI 1.3a and HDCP 1.2.
The BG-MV41A supports image upscaling and downscaling. This minimizes conflict when using multiple sources with varying resolutions on a single screen. With supported resolutions reaching up to 1080p@60Hz, this switcher provides professional quality for viewers.
When using multi-view, various layouts are available for users to customize the way they display video sources. There are five layouts to select from - including full screen mode for switching between HDMI sources. The device also features buttons on the front panel for easy operation. An audio push button can be used to toggle between the audio signals from each of the HDMI inputs. For remote control, IR remote and RS232 control options are available.
Thanks to the advanced control options, the BG-MV41A is a great choice for different applications due to its versatility. Security camera setups may work best with multi-view, while conference room presentations will likely favor full screen orientations. Whatever the application needed, the BG-MV41A is ready for the task.
HDCP 1.2High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection Supported
High-Res InputsResolutions up to 1080p@60Hz supported
MultifunctionalUse as a seamless switcher or multiviewer
Multiview4x1 Quad Multiview (With Matching Resolutions)
Remote Adjustable ResolutionsOutput Resolutions Can Be Adjusted Via The IR Remote
ScalingUpscale 720p Into 1080p And Downscale 1080p To 720p
- Control through multiple, easy options
- 5 different display modes
- Low 10W max power consumption
- Sturdy metal chassis
- Quick, seamless switching
- Easy to install and operate
- RS232 signal passthrough
- Selectable audio output
- Lock in power supply
|Maximum Single Link Range||1920x1080@60|
|HDMI Input/Output Connector||Type A 19 pin|
|Vertical Frequency Range||50/60Hz|
|Video Amplifier Bandwidth||2.25Gbps|
|Input Resolution||480i@60Hz, 480p@60Hz, 576i@50Hz, 576p@50Hz, 720p@50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz,
|Output Resolution||720p, 1080p|
|Dimensions||5.8"(W) X 4.0"(D) X 0.83”(H) [148.5mm(W) X 103mm (D) X 21.5mm(H)]|
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 158°F / 0°C to +70°C|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 85% RH (no condensation)|
|Storage Temperature||14°F to176°F / -10°C to +80°C|
|Storage Humidity||5% to 90% RH (no condensation)|
|External Power Supply||12V DC@2A|
|Power Consumption (max)||10W|
|Main Unit||FCC, CE|
|Power Supply||UL, CE, FC C, REACH, ROHS|
- 1x BG-MV41A
- 1x 12V/DC, 2A Power Supply
- 1x Remote control
- 1x User Manual
- 1x 3-Pin Phoenix Connector
- 12V/DC: Plug the 12V DC power supply into the unit and connect the adapter to the AC wall outlet.
- Power LED: Indicates unit is receiving power when lit.
- HDMI Output: Connect to a display to view the signal sources.
- RS232: Connect the RS232 port to a computer by a RS232 Cable.
- Audio Button: Press this button to select the audio from the input sources.
- Mode Button: Press this button to select the multi-view display mode.
- IR: Remote control receiver window.
- HDMI Inputs 1-4 LEDs: Blue LEDs illuminate when the device is connected to sources.
- HDMI Inputs 1-4: Connect up to 4 HDMI sources.