1080P FHD/4K UHD HDMI 2.0 18Gbps Portable Signal Test Generator and Analyzer
The BG-AVTPG-MINI is a portable handheld 4K signal analyzer and test pattern generator. Capable of generating and analyzing HDMI signals at resolutions up to 4096x2160@60Hz 4:4:4, This powerful tool provides users with the ability to quickly test and verify HDMI cabling and equipment.
Supports a maximum resolution of 4K2K@60Hz, the BG-AVTPG-MINI can generate and analyze signals with chroma subsampling rates of 4:4:4 8 bit and 4:2:0 16 bit (HDR). This analyzer is HDCP 1.4 and 2.2 compliant, allowing users to test a wide variety of 1080P and 4K HDMI devices. The rechargeable battery provides an operating time of up to three hours.
The BG-AVTPG-MINI features three useful video test patterns designed to demonstrate signal quality and stability. The adjustable color depth allows users to test range of the connected equipment’s capabilities. By connecting the HDMI output to the HDMI input, users receive a link quality estimate based on the HDMI 2.0 Character Error Detection.
TAA COMPLIANT PRODUCT
4K SupportSupports up to 4K2K@60 4:4:4 8bit, HDR 10 bits, 12 bits 16 bits
HDCP 2.2HDCP 1.4 and 2.2 compliant
18Gbps/HDMI 2.0The maximum bandwidth possible due to the introduction of HDMI 2.0
MobileHand-held pocket size with 3 hour battery life
Easy to UseSimple for anyone to learn
Multiple PatternsEasily and quickly test HDMI devices
- Supports video resolution outputs up to 4K2K@60 4:4:4 8bit, HDR 10bits, 12bits, 16bits
- Fundamental HDMI feature analysis up to 4K2K@60 4:4:4 8bit HDMI 2.0 input
- Provides statistics analysis for cable quality or connection stability
- Rechargeable battery design with short charging time about 3 hours
- Built-in 3 video patterns
- HDCP 1.4 & 2.2 compliant
- Hand-held pocket size
- Both HDMI input and output support up to HDMI 2.0
- Tests cable quality
- Battery powered for portability, it can extend operation time with full load up to 3 hours
|Role of usage||HDMI 2.0a Installation Gear|
|Video bandwidth||Single link 600MHz [18Gbps]|
|HDMI compliance||HDMI 2.0 and below|
|HDCP compliance||HDCP 2.2 and below|
|Video Support||up to 4K@60 4:4:4 8bit, 4K2K@60 4:2:0 16bit (HDR)|
|ESD protection||Human body model — ±15kV [air-gap discharge] & ±8kV [contact discharge]|
|Video Format Support||HDMI|
|HDMI connector||Type A [19-pin female]|
|USB Support||Firmware update / Recharge|
|USB connector||Micro-USB (Type B)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||Model||5.1" x 3.5" x 0.6" [130 x 89 x 14mm]|
|Package||7.8" x 5.4" x 2.9" [198 x 137 x 74mm]|
|Power supply||Micro-USB / Battery|
|Power Consumption||5W [MAX]|
|Operation temperature||32~104°F / 0~40°C|
|Storage temperature||-4~140°F / -20~60°C|
|Relative humidity||20~90% RH [no condensation]|
- 1x BG-AVTPG-MINI
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Micro-USB to USB cable
- LCD Display: The data is shown on the display.
- Up Button: Move the cursor up.
- Down Button: Move the cursor down.
- Enter Button: Confirm selection on screen.
- OUTPUT: HDMI output.
- Micro-USB: Firmware update / Recharge.
- INPUT: HDMI input.
- Power Switch: Power ON/OFF Switch.