The BG-AVTPG-4K HDMI 2.0 Generator / Analyzer is a versatile HDMI 2.0 toolbox provides full bandwidth and HDCP 2.2 support. For ease of HDMI 2.0 installations, the BZ-AVTPG-4K is equipped with HDMI 2.0 pattern generator and analyzer.
Users will immediately take notice of the durable yellow rubber ends reassuring transport while on the go. This unit is packed with features including a built-in 4-hour rechargeable battery that rapidly charges in only 2-hours. Thanks to the advanced touch panel and optional USB connection for mouse extension control, you can easily access the options for video patterns and audio signals, Ethernet cloud-based upgrade access firmware and a multitude of other features such as HDCP analyzer and loop signal testing.
This unit is designed to support 8-channel LPCM audio with selectable sample rate. The BZ-AVTPG-4K works flawlessly as the most cost-effective HDMI 2.0 tool in the market simplifying any HDMI installation.
- 4K2K60 4:4:4 8bit, 4K2K60 4:2:0 16bit HDR pattern generator
- 4.3 touch panel
- Supports mouse control
- Supports user control device through Ethernet
- Firmware update through USB Flash Drive
- Supports user defined pattern up to 2GB
- Embedded LINUX KERNAL system with limitless extension
- Scrambler supported for videos over 340MHz output wise
- Loop test capability to provide statistics analysis for connection stability
- Supports HDMI loop through function
- HDCP test allow verify HDCP of HDMI source and transmit HDCP encrypted video
- Qualified physical layer performance to ensure the best compatibility
- Battery powered for portability, it can extend operation time with full load up to 4 hours
- Rechargeable battery design with short charging time about 2 hours.