The BG-AVTPG-4K is a HDMI 2.0 test pattern generator and analyzer designed for professional A/V integrators and technicians. With a versatile array of functions and features, it’s an essential part of any professional’s toolkit. Capable of sending and receiving HDMI signals up to 4096 x 2160 4:4:4, this device makes it easy to test and verify functionality of AV cabling and equipment. Designed for the rigors of field use, the BG-AVTPG-4K is encased in a sturdy metal chassis with shock-resistant rubberized edges.
The BG-AVTPG-4K is capable of generating a wide variety of test patters at resolutions up to 4096x2160@60Hz 4:4:4 8 bit and 4K2K@60Hz 4:2:0 16 bit (HDR). This portable device can be charged in as little as two hours with an operation time of up to four hours. Featuring an easy-to-use touchscreen interface, it is also equipped with a USB 2.0 port that can be used to connect a mouse for enhanced control.
Loaded with useful functions including a cable tester, multiple static and moving test patterns, a multi-channel audio tone generator, and EDID reader, the AVTPG-4K makes short work of troubleshooting HDMI connection problems. By utilizing the Ethernet connection, this device can be placed remotely and controlled via IP commands.
The HDMI 2.0 input and output are HDCP 2.2 compliant, and form a test loop for verifying HDMI cable functionality. Eight channel LPCM with selectable sampling rate is available up to 192 kHz. The BG-AVTPG-4K supports a maximum bandwidth of 18 Gbps. The 3.5mm output provides a connection to test external audio systems. The USB 2.0 port provides connection for a mouse, and the RJ-45 port allows the unit to be operated remotely with IP commands.
4K Support4K2K@60 4:4:4 8bit, 4K2K@60 4:2:0 16bit HDR pattern generator
USB 2.0Supports mouse control
Audio Support8ch LPCM with selectable sampling rate up to 192kHz
3.5 mm OutputAllows for testing of analog audio equipment
Durable ChassisDesigned to hold up to the demands of field work
- 4K2K@60 4:4:4 8bit, 4K2K@60 4:2:0 16bit HDR pattern generator
- Supports user control device through Ethernet
- Embedded LINUX KERNAL system with limitless extension
- Supports HDMI loop through function
- Battery powered for portability, it can extend operation time with full load up to 4 hours
- 4.3 touch panel
- Firmware update through USB Flash Drive
- Scrambler supported for videos over 340MHz output wise
- HDCP test allow verify HDCP of HDMI source and transmit HDCP encrypted video
- Rechargeable battery design with short charging time about 2 hours
- Supports mouse control
- Supports user defined pattern up to 2GB
- Loop test capability to provide statistics analysis for connection stability
- Qualified physical layer performance to ensure the best compatibility
|Role of usage||Generator / Analyzer|
|Video bandwidth||Single link 600MHz (18Gbps)|
|HDMI compliance||HDMI 2.0 and below|
|HDCP compliance||HDCP 2.2 and below|
|Video Support||Up to 4K2K@60 4:4:4 8bit, 4K2K@60 4:2:0 16bit (HDR)|
|Video Format Support||HDMI|
|Audio support||8ch LPCM up to 192K|
|Control||USB mouse / touch panel / Ethernet|
|ESD protection||Human body model ±15kV [air-gap discharge] & ±8kV [contact discharge]|
|Input||1x HDMI + 1x USB + 1x RJ-45(Ethernet)|
|Output||1x HDMI + 1x 3.5mm (Stereo)|
|USB Support||USB 2.0|
|HDMI connector||Type A (19-pin female)|
|USB Connector||Type A|
|RJ-45 connector||WE/SS 8P8C with 2 LED indicators|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||Model||4.1" x 6.6" x 1.7" [105 x 166 x 42mm]|
|Package||1'5" x 6.7" x 3" [371 x 170 x 77mm]|
|Weight||Model||27 oz [765g]|
|Package||2.8 lbs [1294g]|
|Power supply||12V 5A DC / Battery|
|Power Consumption||15 Watts|
|Operation temperature||32~104°F / 0~40°C|
|Storage temperature||-4~140°F / -20~60°C|
|Relative humidity||20-90% RH [no condensation]|
- 1x BG-AVTPG-4K
- 1x DC 12V 5A power supply
- 1x User Manual
- OUTPUT: HDMI output.
- INPUT: HDMI input.
- Stereo Out: Analog audio output.
- USB: Connect to a USB device for control or firmware update.
- Ethernet: Check if a connection can issue an IP address using DHCP.
- +12V DC: 12 V 5A DC power jack.
- Power Switch: Power ON/OFF.
- Touch screen Display: Control device and displays information.