Introducing the BG-UHD-1616M, a cutting-edge 4K HDMI matrix switcher that delivers unparalleled control over multiple displays simultaneously. With support for up to 16 sources and 16 HDMI displays, this matrix offers an advanced solution for managing your video and audio needs.
The BG-UHD-1616M supports HDMI 2.0b and HDCP 2.2/1.x, enabling you to enjoy resolutions as high as [email protected] (YUV 4:4:4) on all HDMI ports. The maximum video bandwidth of 18Gbps and the ability to downscale 4K video to 1080p ensure that your video quality remains crystal-clear on any display. You can rely on this matrix to deliver pristine uncompressed video transmission to all 16 displays.
In addition, the BG-UHD-1616M supports HDMI audio pass-through up to 7.1 CH HD audio (LPCM, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio). You can extract audio via corresponding digital coax ports for each HDMI output, giving you greater flexibility in sending audio to external devices in individual zones.
With multiple control options, the BG-UHD-1616M provides a customizable experience for any use case. You can switch inputs using front panel buttons, an IR remote, RS-232, IP commands, or the web interface, or use free BZBGEAR's Switching Control Application on any device. The matrix also supports ARC, CEC, and smart EDID management, offering 21 factory-defined EDID settings, two user-defined EDID modes, and 16 copy EDID modes. This allows you to tailor the control experience to your specific needs.
Overall, the BG-UHD-1616M is a powerful and versatile HDMI matrix switcher that delivers exceptional performance and control for your AV setups.
- Support 4K-1080P Down Scaler for each output port
- HDMI audio pass-through up to 7.1CH HD audio (LPCM, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio)
- ARC, CEC and smart EDID management are supported
|HDMI Compliance||HDMI 2.0b|
|HDCP Compliance||HDCP 2.2/1.x|
|Video Resolution||Up to [email protected] (4:4:4)|
|Color Space||RGB, YCbCr 4:4:4/4:2:2/4:2:0|
|Color Depth||8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit|
|HDMI Audio Formats (Pass-through)||LPCM 2/5.1/7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital+, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X|
|Coax Audio Formats||LPCM 2.0, Dolby Digital / Plus, DTS 5.1|
|HDR formats||HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, HLG|
|ESD Protection||Human-body Model:
±8kV (Air-gap discharge) , ±4kV (Contact discharge)
|Input Ports||16xHDMI Type A [19-pin female]|
|Output Ports||16xHDMI Type A [19-pin female]
16xCoax Audio (RCA)
|Control Ports||1xTCP/IP [RJ45]
1xRS-232 [D-Sub 9]
|Dimensions||17.3″ (W) x 7.9” (D) x 1.7″ (H) [440mm (W) x 200mm (D) x 44mm (H)]|
|Power Supply||Input: AC 100 – 240V 50/60Hz, Output: DC 24V/3.75A
(US/EU standard, CE/FCC/ULcertified)
|Operating Temperature||14°F ~ 113°F / -10°C ~ 45°C|
|Storage Temperature||-4°F ~ 140°F / -20°C ~ 60°C|
|Relative Humidity||20~90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Resolution / Cable length||4K60 – Feet / Meters||4K30 – Feet / Meters||1080P60 – Feet / Meters|
|HDMI IN / OUT||16ft / 5M||32ft / 10M||50ft / 15M|
|The use of “Premium High Speed HDMI” cable is highly recommended.|
- 1 x 18Gbps 16×16 HDMI Matrix
- 1 x 24V/3.75A Power Adapter
- 1 x IR Remote
- 1 x RS-232 serial cable (1.5 meters, male to female head)
- 2 x Mounting Ear
- 1 x User Manual
- OLED screen: Displays matrix switching status, input / output port, EDID, baud rate, and current IP address.
- Power LED: The LED will illuminate green when the unit is connected to the power supply, and red when the unit is on standby.
- Input / Output buttons: Press input button (1-16) first, then press the “AV” button, then press output button (1-16, including “ALL”) to select the corresponding input and output ports.
- AV / ALL buttons: AV: Switch the signal source to output.
All: Represents all the output ports.
- MENU / ENTER / UP / DOWN: Use these buttons for the following operations in the menu: EDID Check, EDID Setting, Baud rate setting, IP Address Check.
- IR Window: The IR receiver window receives the IR remote signal.
- TCP/IP port: TCP/IP control port, connect to PC or router with an RJ45 cable.
- RS-232 port: Connect to a PC or control system by Din-9 cable to transmit RS-232 commands.
- AUDIO OUT 1-16: Coaxial audio output ports. Connect to audio output devices such as audio amplifiers via a coaxial cable.
- DC 24V: Connect to a 24V power adapter.
- GND: Connect the housing to the ground.
- INPUT ports 1-16: HDMI input ports. Connect to an HDMI source device such as a media player or cable box with an HDMI cable.
- OUTPUT ports 1-16: HDMI output ports. Connect to an HDMI display device such as TV or monitor with an HDMI cable.