The BG-DA-1X8C50M is an 8-way HDMI splitter/extender kit. It features a single HDMI input which is split to 8 RJ45 outputs that are capable of extending the HDMI signal up to 50 meters (165 feet) away via the included receiver units. Lobbies, warehouses, offices, and sports bars are just a handful of the many situations this kit is perfect for. This unit will distribute signal to your displays for a fraction of the cost vs. using standard HDMI cabling. Category cable is cheaper, easier to install, and carries signal further than is possible with HDMI, making the BG-DA-1X8C50M an easy choice for your system.
- Full HD support: 1080p@60Hz@24 bit/pixels
- Support Power over cable function
- Supports EDID control via EDID selector
- Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby True HD, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Use single UTP LAN cable (CAT5E/6) to substitute HDMI cable to achieve long distances transmission
- Operates for TMDS clock frequencies up to 148.5MHz
- UTP cable termination follows the standard of IEEE-568B