The BG-AEE is a HDMI 2.0 Audio Extractor and Embedder. It has two modes: audio extraction via L/R output from HDMI input source, and the other mode is for removing the original audio of HDMI source and embedding auxiliary audio via L/R input to the HDMI output. It also features EDID dip switches with the ability to lock the video signal to various formats to ensure signal quality.
Stunning 4K@60HzDelivers the ultimate in clarity
HDRSupports HDR for rich colorful images
Audio EmbeddingEmbed audio to a video through a 3.5mm mini jack
EDID ControlLock in and manage resolutions using EDID dip switches
Audio FormatsSupports audio formats PCM, Dolby, and DTS
HDCP 2.2High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection Supported
- Supports full 3D format
- Audio embed to HDMI output
- Audio de-embedded from HDMI input
- CEC and ARC pass through
- Relock and enhance output signal quality
- ESD protection
|Video Input Connectors||1x HDMI Type A, 19-pin, female|
|Audio Input Connectors||1x 3.5mm stereo earphone jack (L/R)|
|Video Output Connectors||1x HDMI Type A, 19-pin, female|
|Audio Output Connectors||1x 3.5mm stereo earphone jack (L/R)|
|EDID||4-pin DIP Switcher|
|Mode||4-pin DIP Switcher|
|Dimensions(W x D x H)||3.3" x 3.3" x 0.7" [83mm x 83mm x 17mm], without feet|
|Shipping Weight||0.67 lbs [300g]|
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 104°F / 0°C to 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||- 4°F to 140°F / - 20°C to 60°C|
|Power Supply||5V/1A DC|
- 1x BG-AEE
- 1x 5V/1A Power Supply
- 1x Pair of Rack-mount Ears
- Mode DIP Switch: The BG-AEE can be configured to perform various tasks using the mode DIP switches (see manual for settings).
- L/R Out: Extract the audio from the HDMI input.
- HDMI Output: Connect to a HDMI device such as a display or capture card.
- LED Link for HDMI output: Lit when detecting an HDMI signal.
- Upgrade: Micro USB port for F/M upgrade and terminal API control.
- DC Power Input: Screw locking connector, use the included 5V/1A DC adapter to power the unit.
- LED Indicator for Power: Illuminated blue when getting power.
- HDMI Input: Connect to an HDMI source device.
- LED Indicator for HDMI Input: Illuminated when detecting an HDMI signal.
- L/R In: Embed audio to the HDMI output.
- DIP Switcher: EDID management (see manual for settings).