The BG-PSC8X2-REC is an HDBaseT extender designed to work with BZBGEAR’s BG-PSC8X2HDB presentation switcher. By taking advantage of the switcher’s HDBaseT output, users can extend the output signal at distances up to 230 feet at 4K@30Hz, and distances up to 328 feet at 1080p@60Hz.
Equipped with PoE (Power over Ethernet), this unit requires no power supply to function. The compact housing eases installation, while bi-directional IR passthrough and RS-232 connections extend control to distant displays.
Crystal Clear ImagesSupports 4K@30Hz 4:4:4
Third Party ControlBi-directional IR, RS232, and IP control signals
Power over CableReceivers need no power supply
Long-DistanceTransmit signal up to 100 meters (328 feet)
Compact DesignSlim components make a clean installation easy
EDID ControlMultiple selectable EDID modes ensure reliable connectivity
- Full HD support: 1080p@60Hz, 1080p@120Hz, 3D 1080p@60Hz and 4K2K@30Hz
- Use single LAN cable (CAT-5E/6) to substitute HDMI cable to achieve long distances transmission
- Durable metal enclosure designed to last for years
|Receiver Input/Output Ports||1x HDMI Female port/2x CAT6
1x IR Tx/1x IR Rx/1x Phoenix
|Power Supply||DC 12V|
|ESD Protection||Human Body Model:
± 8kV (air-gap discharge)
± 4kV (contact discharge)
|Dimensions||3.9"(W) x 3.9"(D) x 0.98"(H) [100mm(W) x 100mm(D) x 25mm(H)]|
|Weight||320g x 2|
|Operating Temperature||32°F ~ 104°F / 0°C ~ 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-4°F ~ 140°F / -20°C ~ 60°C|
|Relative Humidity||20~90% RH (Non-condensing)|
|Power Consumption (Max)||10W|
- 1x HDMI Extender Receiver
- 2x Wideband IR Tx
- 2x Wideband IR Rx
- 1x 24V1A DC Power Supply
- 1x Operation Manual
- 2x Phoenix Connector
- 4x Mounting ears
- HDMI OUT: HDMI output port. Connect to the HDTV or monitor with an HDMI cable.
- OUTPUT LED: This red LED illuminates when the TV plugs in with an HDMI cable.
- ETHERNET: It provides Internet connection from transmitter or to transmitter.
- UPDATE: Upgrade the software.
- RS232: Phoenix jack provides a serial port control signal from transmitter or to transmitter.
- IR IN: Channel 1 IR Transmitter. Connect with Wideband IR Tx.
- IR OUT: Channel 2 IR Receiver. Connect with Wideband IR Rx.
- HDBaseT IN: RJ45 female HDBaseT signal input port.
- LINK LED: Light will illuminate indicating a link with the base unit is made.
- DATA LED: LED will flicker when data is being transmitted.
- DC IN: Plug the 12V DC power supply into the unit.