2x1 8K UHD Ultra Slim HDMI 2.1 Switcher (8K60, 4K120Hz 4:4:4 10bit)
The 8K 2x1 HDMI 2.1 switcher is a versatile device that allows you to switch between two HDMI sources and display the selected input on a single HDMI display. It offers support for high-resolution video up to 8K at 60Hz with 4:4:4 chroma subsampling, providing crisp and detailed images with excellent color accuracy. Additionally, the switcher has a high video bandwidth of 48Gbps, which enables it to handle the large amounts of data required for high-quality 8K video.
This switcher is an ideal solution for those who want to be able to easily switch between multiple HDMI sources, such as a gaming console, Blu-ray player, or streaming device. Whether you're watching movies, playing games, or simply want to be able to easily access multiple sources of content, the 8K 2x1 HDMI 2.1 switcher can help ensure that you have access to the best possible video quality.
For gamers, the ability to display high-resolution graphics at high frame rates is crucial for a smooth and immersive gaming experience. With support for 4K resolution at 120Hz, the BG-8K-HS21 can help ensure that your games are displayed with the highest level of detail and fluidity. This is particularly important for fast-paced games where a high frame rate can make a significant difference in your ability to react to in-game events. Whether you're playing competitively or just looking for the most realistic and engaging gaming experience possible, the 8K HDMI 2x1 switcher’s support for 4K at 120Hz can help you get the most out of your favorite games.
Secure ContentHDMI 2.1 and HDCP 2.3 compliant
8K and 4K@120Hz8K@60Hz 4:4:4 8/10/12-bit, 8K@60Hz 4:2:0 12-bit, 8K@ 30Hz 4:4:4 10-bit, 4K@120Hz 4:4:4 10-bit video support
Audio formatsLPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio
2x1 switchingSwitch sources at the push of a button or enable automatic switching
EDID managementSeamless scaling for the best results
Compact designFor easy and flexible installation
- Support 48Gbps video bandwidth
- HDR, HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, HLG pass-through
- VRR, FVA, ALLM
- Built-in Equalizer and Driver
|HDMI Compliance||HDMI 2.1|
|HDCP Compliance||HDCP 2.3|
|Video Resolution||Up to 8K@60Hz 4:4:4 8/10/12bit, 8K@60Hz 4:2:0 12-bit, 8K@30Hz 4:4:4 10-bit, 4K@120Hz 4:4:4 10-bit|
|Color Depth||8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit|
|Color Space||RGB, YCbCr 4:4:4 / 4:2:2 / 4:2:0|
|HDMI Audio Formats||LPCM, Dolby Digital/Plus/EX, Dolby True HD, DTS, DTS-EX, DTS-96/24, DTS High Res, DTS-HD Master Audio, DSD|
|Input||2xHDMI IN [Type A, 19-pin female]|
|Output||1xHDMI OUT [Type A, 19-pin female]|
|Dimensions||2.4” (W) x 2.4" (D) x 0.47” (H) [60mm (W) x 60mm (D) x 12mm (H)]|
|Power Supply||USB 5V|
|Power Consumption||1.25W (Max)|
|Operation Temperature||32°F ~ 104°F / 0°C ~ 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-4°F ~ 140°F / -20°C ~ 60°C|
|Relative Humidity||20~90% RH (non-condensing)|
- 1x 8K Two-Input HDMI Switcher
- 1x Micro USB Power Cable
- 1x User Manual
- Switch button /Power LED: Short pressing the switch button will allow the device to switch between the two HDMI input signals to the HDMI display; long press this button to enter the auto switching mode. When a new device is detected it will automatically switch.
Power: When the device is powered on, the green power LED will illuminate.
- Input LED (1~2): When an HDMI IN port is selected as the input source channel, the corresponding green LED will illuminate.
- HDMI IN1/2 port: Connect to HDMI source devices such as a Bluray player or PS5 with an HDMI cable.
- POWER: DC 5V USB power input port.
- HDMI OUT port: Connect to an HDMI display device such as a TV or Monitor with an HDMI cable.