2x1 4K UHD HDMI Seamless Switcher MultiViewer with Audio De-embedder
The 4K@60 2x1 Multiviewer Seamless UHD Video Switcher is designed to allow you to display multiple video sources at 4K resolution on a single screen. It combines two video signals and allows you to manage each input, create combinations of the two inputs, and adjust their positions on the display.
Besides instant switching between 2 sources the BG-UHD-MVS21A has the ability to display the two video inputs in a Picture-in-Picture (PIP) or Picture-by-Picture (PBP) mode. In PIP mode, one of the video inputs is displayed as a small inset window on top of the other input, which takes up the majority of the screen. In PBP mode, the two video inputs are displayed side-by-side, taking up equal or partial amounts of screen space.
Connectivity and Quality
This device supports a wide range of input resolutions up to 4096x2160p 60Hz. It also could de-embed audio from any of the sources in different formats for your external audio system. Supported audio formats are LPCM, AC3, DD+, DTS, DTS- HD. User can control the volume of audio in LPCM format.
Multiple control options are available for the BG-UHD-MVS21A. It can be controlled through the front panel buttons, an IR remote, or RS-232 commands. EDID control is available through the RS-232 interface.
Secure ContentHDMI 2.0b, HDCP 2.2, and HDCP 1.x compliant
4K ResolutionInput and output resolutions support up to 4K2K@60 4:4:4
Audio ManagementVolume control and independent audio selection
EDID managementSeamless scaling for the best results
Control OptionsControl via front panel buttons, IR remote, RS-232 commands
Compact designFor easy and flexible installation
- 18Gbps video bandwidth
- LPCM, AC3, DD+, DTS, DTS-HD, up to 7.1 audio channels
- Seamless switching between input channels and combined multiple images on a single UHD screen
- Up to 4 display modes: SINGLE, PIP, PBP (1), PBP (2)
- Audio de-embedding via analog and optical fiber audio ports
|HDMI Compliance||HDMI 2.0b|
|HDCP Compliance||HDCP 2.2 / 1.x|
|Video Resolutions||Up to 4K2K@60 4:4:4|
|Color Space||RGB, YCbCr 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:2:2, YCbCr 4:2:0|
|Audio Formats||HDMI: PCM2.0/5.1/7.1CH, Dolby Digital/Plus, DTS, DTS High Res
Analog audio [3.5mm L/R]: PCM2.0
SPDIF (OPTICAL): Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1, PCM2.0
Note: It does not support HBR audio.
|ESD Protection||Human-body model:
±8kV (Air-gap discharge) & ±4kV (Contact discharge)
|Input ports||2 x HDMI IN [Type A, 19-pin female]|
|Output ports||1 x HDMI OUT [Type A, 19-pin female]
1 x L/R OUTPUT [RCA]
1 x OPTICAL OUTPUT [S/PDIF]
|Control ports||1 x RS-232 [3pin-3.81mm phoenix connector]
1 x IR EXT [3.5mm Stereo Mini-jack]
|Dimensions||6.9”(W) x 3.9"(D) x 1.2”(H) [175mm(W) x 100mm(D) x 30mm(H)]|
|Power Supply||Input: AC 100~240V 50/60Hz
Output: DC 12V/1A (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)
|Power Consumption||4.56W (Max)|
|32°F ~ 104°F / 0°C ~ 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-4°F ~ 140°F / -20°C ~ 60°C|
|Relative Humidity||20~90% RH (no-condensing)|
- 1 x 4K60 2X1 Multiviewer Seamless UHD Video Switcher
- 1 x IR Remote
- 1 x 3pin-3.81mm Phoenix Connector (male)
- 1 x 38KHz IR Wideband Receiver Cable (1.5 meters)
- 2 x Mounting Ears
- 4 x Machine Screws (KM3*4)
- 1 x 12V/1A Locking Power Adapter
- 1 x User Manual
- Power button: Short press this button to power on the device. Long press this button for (1 second) to enter the standby mode.
- Power LED: The Power LED will illuminate green when the product is powered on and red when the product is in standby.
- Input 1-2 LEDs: Input signal indicator lights. When the HD 1/2 port connects to an active source device, the corresponding green LED will illuminate.
Note: Only the LED of the selected input channel will illuminate green during single screen display mode; all LEDs will illuminate green when multiview mode is activated.
- IR Window: IR signal receiving window.
- INPUT button: Input source switching button, only available during single screen display mode.
- Multiview button: Multiview display mode switching button. Short press this button to cyclically select: SINGLE - PIP - PBP (1) - PBP (2). Long press this button for 3 seconds to select the aspect ratio for PBP (1) / PBP (2).
- RES button: Output resolution switching button. Short press the RES button to cyclically switch the output resolution of the HDMI OUTPUT port (Please refer to the output resolution list in the “Video & Audio” section of this manual). Long press the RES button for 3 seconds to switch the output resolution to 720P60.
- L/R port: PCM 2.0 Analog audio output port.
- OPTICAL port: Optical fiber S/PDIF digital audio output port.
- HDMI OUTPUT port: Connected to an HDMI display device such as a TV or Monitor with an HDMI cable.
- HD 1-2 INPUT ports: Connect to HDMI source devices such as Bluray players, Gaming Consoles, or Set-top boxes with HDMI cables.
- RS-232 port: 3-pin phoenix connector, connected to a PC or control system for serial port upgrade or RS-232 command control.
- IR EXT port: Connect to an IR Receiver cable. If the IR receiving window of the unit is blocked or the unit is installed in a closed area out of infrared line of sight, the IR receiver cable can be inserted to the “IR EXT” port to receive the IR remote signal.
- DC 12V: DC 12V/1A power input port.