The BZ-UHD-88M100-ARC is an 8X8 HDBaseT/HDMI Matrix Switcher that supports resolutions up to 4K2K@60Hz (YUV 4:4:4) streaming at a blazing 18Gbps. This switcher is equipped with 8-HDMI 2.0b source inputs distributed to 6-HDBaseT display outputs and 2-HDMI 2.0b independent outputs. The HDBaseT ports transmits signals via Cat6/6a/7 over a separation up to 330 feet/90 meters and video resolutions up to 1080p@60Hz or a separation distance up to 295 feet/90 meters and video resolutions.
Equipped with ARC (Audio Return Channel) and audio matrix, this switcher enables audio insertion via three optional methods, (2) 3.5mm Analog ports, (2) SPDIF ports and (2) Digital Coaxial inputs transmitting LPCM 2CH. The unit provides control options via the front control board plate (with OLED screen), RS-232, IR remote or Web GUI.
- HDMI 2.0b, HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Support 8-HDMI sources to 2-Independent HDMI outputs and 6-HDBaseT outputs
- Video resolution up to 4K@60Hz (YUV 4:4:4) for all HDMI ports
- All HDMI outputs support audio embedding and de-embedding
- All HDBaseT ports support 4k@60Hz (YUV 4:4:4) and distance up to 295 feet/90 meters or 1080p@60Hz and distance up to 330 feet / 100 meters via CAT6/6a/7 cable
- HDBaseT support feature: High-Definition video and audio, 24V PoC (Receiver Powered by Transmitting unit over Cat5e/6/6a/7) and control (Bi-directional IR & RS-232 pass-through)
- HDMI Pass-through audio up to 7.1 channels of high definition audio
(LPCM, Dolby TrueD and DTS-HD Master Audio)
- Built-in independent audio matrix with volume, mute and audio delay
adjustment (PCM 2.0 channel only)
- HDR, ARC, CEC and smart EDID managment are supported
- Control via front OLED panel, IR remote, RS-232 and Web GUI
- 2U rack mounted design with aluminum housing on the front