BZ-M-100RX - receiver for BZ-UHD-88M100-ARC 8X8 HDMI and HDBaseT Matrix Switcher
The highly professional 8X8 HDMI and HDBaseT Matrix Switcher allows for a smooth transmission of video (resolutions up to 4K2K@60Hz YUV 4:4:4, 18Gbps, HDCP 2.2) and high-quality audio (multichannel digitalized/simple sound stereo system) while giving adaptable control through front control board plate (with OLED screen), RS-232, IR remote or Web GUI. This ideal device is efficient as it permits for switching any of 8 sources to 2 autonomous HDMI 2.0 outputs and 6 HDBaseT outputs. These HDBaseT ports transmits signals over a separation up to 330 feet/90 meters and video resolutions up to 1080p@60Hz or a separation distance up to 295 feet/90 meters and video resolutions up to 4K2K@60Hz YUV 4:4:4 utilizing single CAT6/6a/7 link cord. You can effortlessly select the external audio using Web GUI, as all the HDMI outputs supports embedded external audio.
The Matrix Switcher features an autonomous sound framework, and the sound matrix can select audio input signal from any of the available 6 external audio sources, 8 HDMI inputs audio or Web GUI can balance 8 ARC sound sources and the sound volume/mute/slow capacity. Additionally, the device supports two-way IR functionality (aside from 2 nearby HDMI outputs), and the IR control works with HDMI video channel.
The device gives a natural arrangement of front board with OLED screen and supports front panel key, IR remote, RS-232 or Web GUI control ways.
- HDMI 2.0b, HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Support 8 HDMI sources to 2 independent HDMI outputs and 6 HDBaseT outputs
- Video resolution up to 4K@60Hz (YUV 4:4:4) for all HDMI ports
- All HDMI outputs support audio embed and de-embed
- All HDBaseT ports support 4k@60Hz (YUV 4:4:4) and distance up to 295 feet/90 meters or 1080p@60Hz and distance up to 330 feet / 100 meters via CAT6/6a/7 cable
- All HDBaseT support feature: High-Definition video and audio, 24V PoC (Transmitter is powered and Receiver don’t need to power supply) and control (Bi-directonal IR & RS-232 pass-through)
- HDMI Pass-through audio up to 7.1 channels of high definition audio
(LPCM, Dolby TrueD and DTS-HD Master Audio)
- Built-in independent audio matrix with volume, mute and audio delay
adjustment (PCM 2.0 only)
- HDR, ARC, CEC and smart EDID managment are supported
- Control via front panel button, IR remote, RS-232 and Web GUI
- 2U rack mounted design with aluminum housing on the front